1.3

" let's have some fun now baby" He said entering the room .

Jimin's eyes shot open , brimming with happiness and hope , he swallowed his saliva and looked at his stalker expectantly . Jungkook saw how delighted jimin was about him coming in , and he couldn't help but smile .

Jimin didn't care about his pride anymore , and only one thing does that to a person . Pleasure .

" did you have a good time baby? " he asked in a deep voice .

Jimin smiled sweetly and nodded obediently , he didn't really, he hated it because it felt like all his energy was being drained out of his body , over and over , the pleasure he was given was unbearable.

" and what do you want to do now ? " jungkook asked again and jimin tried to move to him , but he was still restrained by the arms .

" pl-ease " he croaked out .

Jungkook walked closer and caressed the male's legs making him let out a hiss.

" please what baby? " jungkook said leaning dangerously close to his stomach and licking a bit of it, eliciting more whimpers out of his throat but no words just yet .

" beg for me baby boy . Beg right . And i'll give you what you want " he said at jimin's ear .

" Please jungkook do it !! "

Jungkook nodded and got up , quickly getting rid of his clothes, then hovered above jimin , untying his wrists and watching him bathe in relief and move his shoulders a little . Once that was over with , jungkook leaned in and started pulling the butt plug out , drawing some high-pitched sighs as well. Then he went up to his neck and started kissing and sucking on the delicate skin , while jimin's hands found their way to his hair and back .

"so needy for me baby, worry not, i'll make you feel so good"

Jimin clenched the sheets as jungkook pushed in , filling him little by little until he was completely buried inside . He took a deep breath adjusting to his size.

Jungkook reached with one hand and inserted three fingers in his mouth, letting his jaws hang low and his moans resonate louder between the walls. Then jimin started sucking on the fingers closing his eyes and humming, but that wasn't quite good for jungkook's liking, so he took the fingers out and leaned on that same hand to support his weight on the mattress, maintaining his thrusts' tempo, and used the other dry one to slap him hard across the face.

" look at me! look at me while i'm fucking you hard! while i'm recking you to the sexy mess you are now!! "

Jimin moaned loudly at those words and nodded, bringing the younger to a heated but sloppy kiss.

Moans and groans were heard in the room , skin slapping sounds too as jungkook pounded into jimin in an animalistic pace , and with every time jungkook hitting his prostate right on , jimin could only hold onto him tighter , scratch and bite his shoulders , and let him work his magic .

Soon enough they both came , and jimin couldn't keep it together anymore , his eyes started closing and he just rested his head on jungkook's chest , feeling his consciousness leave his body for good .

" ah I shouldn't have gone that wild on him, it's your fault why do you always take control when I want to do things the right way?! " Jungkook said to himself.

He chuckled at his passed out lover , and decided to clean him and dress him back again . He got up and looked for a wet towel , taking off the three fluids on his chest, eyes and forehead. Once it was all done , he took a bit of cream and applied it onto jimin's whip marks, he wanted to take care of him to the fullest , after the amazing night they had .

He reached for one of the pajamas he set in the closet and put them on his lover , then finally covered him and pecked him on the forehead to wish him good night .

|||||

What's up with jungkook ?!!