1.1

Jungkook walked away and jimin sighed in relief , laying limply on the mattress , not feeling his legs and ass anymore , because jungkook flipped his body to whip him from time to time .

He saw him open some kind of plastic box and take an object from it , he smirked at jimin and started taking off his boxers as well now , not hearing his beggs .

Once it was done , it took all of his self-control not to jump on him and take him raw . But jimin didn't even think anymore , he was just disgusted .

Jungkook crawled on the bed and separated jimin's legs widely with his knee and lifted them a little to take a look at his most intimate body part , causing more tears to fall down jimin's face , because he was too ashamed and embarrased of his position and how exposed he was at that moment .

" please baby don't cry , i won't hurt you now , we will just play a little game " he said wickedly , cupping his cheeks and drying the salty water with his thumbs , to which jimin positively reacted as he reduced his break down to little sobs .

Jimin didn't know what to do anymore , he was scared of what will happen to him but he had to calm down or he'll have a heart attack by the way it was beating so fast . He knew that what was coming wasn't gonna be easy , but he hoped that it wouldn't involve the sort of pain he experienced earlier , he tried his best to believe that it wasn't going to be the same because that was flat-out torture .

Jungkook took the object and pointed it at jimin's entrance , making him panic again , but he reassure him with soft caresses up and down his hurt legs , soothing the sharp pain and letting him forget his actual actions , he knew what he was doing because he's been there as well . He pushed the little butt plug inside and watched jimin cringe at the weird feeling .

" w-what are you doing ! "

" shh love, trust me and stop whining like a bitch" jungkook spat.

" no ! " he said and jungkook frowned .

" what did i say about disobeying me ?! " he glared and jimin's heart sped up.

" ...okay i'm sorry "

" good boy ... alright here you go , all done ! Now i'll leave you alone , i'll be in the next room " he said in a rotten-sweet tone and left the door , locking him inside .

He wasn't going to leave him completely alone , because he had turned on a little camera right in front of the bed , that was connected to his laptop , that way he could observe his soulmate go insane .

As soon as jungkook got out of the room jimin thanked god and started squirming and pulling his wrists to free himself , he even used his teeth in despair , trying to loosen the knot and break free from that tiring position , but every move he made , got the plug to travel further inside him , not knowing that it'll be the cause of his suffering later. Now, that is .

He gasped at the sudden motion inside him .