2.0

" i told you to be nice to jungkookie!! " he growled and curved his hand around jimin's throat.

" why did you say that to him?! What the fuck is wrong with you! Why do you always ruin the chances i give you?! Do you want to be punished again?! " he shouted at him.

" i-m sorr "

" how does it feel when i choke you, huh?! It hurts right?! Well he went through that over a hundred times, and do you know how it ends up like? " he asked but didn't let jimin answer as he started unbuckling his belt and pulling the elder's pants down.

Jimin fussed and shook his hands wherever they reached, he even slapped jungkook and scratched him across the face a couple of times but that was it, he couldn't scream or defend himself, so he just waited for the hit to come.

And when it did, jimin wished he had just died drowning instead, because jungkook entered him unprepared and immediately picked up a pace, not waiting or anything, ripping jimin and getting the pleasure for himself.

The poor boy even caught some strangers looking and quickly turning back in track at the compromising situation.

God! The humiliation, the filth, the shame, everything dawned on jimin like a volcano of dirt, burning his heart and soul, then reducing his existance to an empty shell.

Eventually it all stopped and jungkook took his time to dress them back, ignoring the blood between jimin's thights , or the pain screaming expression on his face then quickly carrying him back to their suite.

He put him on his bed and locked the door, leaving a broken boy behind, still dirty and hurting.

A few hours later, jungkook came back with a warm towel and ointment, he sat next to the sleeping boy on the bed and cupped his face, then kissed him sweetly.

Jimin openned his eyes and saw his rapist in front of him, he panicked and wanted to get away, but the intense pain in his body kept him down so he just cried, sobbed and weakly pushed him away.

" shh shh love, i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry, i never meant to hurt you i swear, it's jungkook who makes me do it you know, because he said that's how things worked " he tried to explain but jimin wasn't having it, he continued wailing and hitting him poorly.

" you fucking bastard!! You fucking hurt me and raped me.you fucking bitch!! I don't care about your stupid excuses !! You should suffer to death for what you did to me !! " jimin screamed in rage.

Jungkook felt his eyes water and nodded, still trying to still his lover's movements.

" i bet jungkook is trying to come out now huh?! I bet that bitch wants to rape me again huh?! Come one what are you waiting for?! You already went all the way! I don't have anything to protect anymore!! " jimin provoked and jungkook started shaking his head.

" no no no stop jimin! Stop he'll do something to you ! "

" i've already seen it all! Nothing scares me anymore! "

Jungkook screamed in frustration and broke the vase on the nightstand. He walked away from the bed and punched a wall.

' let me go punish that bitch kookie ! '

" no shut up ! You did enough as it is !! "

' just let me show him where he stands! He doesn't have the right to speak to you that way! Do you remember what they taught us? '

" if you disobey you get punished, but punish whoever disobeys you... The strongest wins "

Jimin watched jungkook repeat that sentence over and over again, slowly turning and making his way to the bed, then smirking at him.

" so here you are again, are you satisfied with what you've done "

" more than ever "

|||||

Ayeeee what do you think will happen afterwards ?