0.6

I decided to double update ;) !!

From : jungkookie

Morning sunshine ! Time to wake up ! You have a packed schedule today :)

Jimin groaned and threw his phone on the bed again . Although , he noticed something unfamiliar on it , it was a big striped shirt , and he's sure he doesn't own any .

Maybe it was just one of the hyungs who covered him with it , since his sheet was under the bed . He was a wild sleeper . He experimetally took it and smelled it , to see if he could recognize who's it is , but the scent was new , it was a light man's perfume , and surprisingly jimin found it very sweet and calming .

Looking back through his memories , jimin remembered the events at the fansign and sighed . Jungkook . He should probably reply to him or he'll get mad and do some creepy shit again .

To : jungkookie

He cringed at the name and started typing .

Morning

Oh come on , i know you can do better than that :)

What do you want ?!

Oh nothing really , i just wanted to say , you look etheral while sleeping , love :)

Jimin dropped his phone and his eyes widenned , no , no it can't be . He got up and checked if the door was still locked , and it was ! Jungkook was probably playing with his mind .

No you're just fucking with my brain again ! There is no way you could've been here !

don't you believe me ? Okay fine :)

Jimin clenched his fists when he felt his eyes burn , he wanted to cry

Jimin clenched his fists when he felt his eyes burn , he wanted to cry . Jungkook came inside his room and watched him asleep then covered him with his own shirt , while he had no idea .

You are such a fucking pervert and a creepy psycopath !! Leave me alone !! Please !!

But i couldn't help it , when i saw you yesterday you looked so beautiful and i didn't get enough of it , so i thought i could pay you a visit , don't worry i didn't touch you , even though i wanted to but i had to respect your intimacy , so i simply gave you something to remember me with :)

But you don't understand ?! I want to forget you ! Forever !!

No you don't , love . And by the way , i made you breakfast ,  it's on your desk :) i didn't poison it if that's what you're thinking

Jimin closed his eyes and lied down again , he was done with this situation , he was indeed hungry and he just wished jungkook wasn't so creepy , so he got up , washed his face , wore something over his bare chest , and sat by his desk .

He eyed the tray for a few minutes , it was a silver one , there was pancake dish in the middle , with raspberry coulis on top . Also a cup of juice , with a pretty coral color to it , he needed to taste it if he wanted to know what it was made of . And a little red rose in a clear flute vase onto which was a little red note .

I hope you like it :)
             - your jungkookie

He furrowed his eyebrows and picked the fork up , taking a peice of pancakes and bringing it to his mouth , following with a sip of that tempting juice , which jimin could say , had red fruit and oranges in it , also mango maybe . In fact it was delicious , and he didn't even realize when the tray was empty .

He picked his phone again and typed.

I ate your breakfast , it was good .

Oh you're welcome sweety , anything for you :)

But don't you dare come into my room ever again !! I don't want you here !

But i'll miss you either ways

I don't give a fuck just stay away from me !

Don't be ungreatful now , love :)

And what should i be greatful for huh ? Having a wierd psyco ass following behind me and taking photos of me sleeping ?! Amazing !!

I also take care of you don't i ?

No you don't i was good before you crashed into my life now let me live !!

Okay fine , i won't disturb you today :)

It's not just today that i want ! I want forever !

That is something i unfortunately can't grant . Oh and we will meet again soon , look forward to it , you might be staying for a while :)

|||||

Dum dum dum!
Are they going to meet ? How will jimin react to this ? What will jungkook do ?
Tell me your thoughts in the comments :)