3.1

Show me reactions on this chapter again!!! I'm counting on you this is the finale!!

******

Red.

The color of love

The color of anger

The color of fate

The color of blood

Blood.

That was all I was seeing that evening.

Blood on the kitchen walls

Blood on the carpet

Blood on my lifeless lover

Blood clouding my thoughts

Blood freezing inside me

Blood kicking my brain and making me react

Blood pumping fast through my veins

Blood making me panick

Blood staining my hands

Blood running down my baby's arm

Blood taking my sun's life away

Jimin's blood

When I heard the painful cry he let out my heart started beating so fast because I never wanted him to get hurt, I just wanted to teach him a lesson, I just wanted him to feel my anger and sadness, I didn't want him to give up on me.

I ran to him and found him in such a horrible state, I was stuck in my spot while he looked around the bloody kitchen and set eyes on the side, he was breathing heavily and choking a few sobs, his tears were sliding down his soft skin and I just stood there.

Suddenly adrenaline kicked in and I found myself shouting his name, I ran to him and grabbed him by the neck to make him look at me, but his eyes were closed. I took his wrist and circled it with my hand, blood getting between my fingers and making my eyes water, my heart was hammering and my throat was burning, I reached with my other hand and cupped his face Then kissed his sweet lips, I rested my forehead against his and told him I loved him while I let go of his tender arm and walked away.

My feet were trembling as I went far from him, I opened the door and left, I left him bleeding in the kitchen, looking so lifeless, unprotected and broken.

I came back with a towel and a first aid kit, put them down on a chair and went to pick my baby up to lay him flat down on the sofa, I took his arm and held it over his heart then took the alcohol and wiped the fresh wound, wrapping a bandage around it and pressuring it exactly one spot to slow down the bleeding, just where does he think I came from, I saw this happening too many times back in jail. I immediately called for help and a few minutes of kissing jimin's face and whispering sweet nothings to my unconscious lover, the hotel crew came with nurses and took him away quick.

I had to follow in the ambulance, my hand clasping my other half's weak palms, my eyes closed praying for his safety, my lips forming lovely words but my heart screaming terrified cries, may eyes watching a tragedy and my ears hearing deafening sirens, my brain thinking about many things at a time and my soul quivering at the single thought of him dying.

I was lost.

We finally arrived to the hospital and I had to let the nurses take my boy while I took care of the administrative shit. I dealed with that quick and joined them over to the block as I watched them work from the window.

Thankfully my baby had no knowledge about suicide to cut his arm vertically so he just did it horizontally, which is way less dangerous and I thank the heavens for that. They were in the middle of sewing when the monitor started slowing down and they started losing him.