2.8

" i missed you... " jimin said seductively and jungkook pulled him closer and crashed their lips together, running his hands over the shorter's wet skin and getting damp himself, he locked his palms around his butt and ground on him, eliciting a delicious moan out of the other's throat.

the kiss got sloppy as tongues were involved, tasting each other and heating up even more, jimin found jungkook's nipple, twirling it between his fingers and drowning him in bliss, in return he got touched and pleased, licked and kissed, scratched and rubbed, jungkook made him feel things he's never felt before , he was the one who understood his body and worked magic on it, and jimin was getting addicted to those feelings.

was it bad? was it bad that he grew attached to his stalker and kidnapper? was it bad that he can't spend the day without thinking about him? he doesn't know how to deal with this new part of him that craved for the younger, he wants it to stop because it obviously would save him so much trouble, but he can't get himself to suppress it anymore.

but now that he thinks about it... why would it be bad? why would it be bad to develop something more than lust for him? why would it be troublesome if he stops thinking about him as his stalker and kidnapper? why would it be bad if he lets himself feel safe and wanted around him? why would it be bad if he falls ?

he wants an answer to those questions so badly, he wants to know what he could get himself into if he gives in to his deepest desires, he wants to know if it would be alright to put himself between jungkook's hands.

but at the same time he's afraid of those answers. just the fact that he has all those thoughts about the other male terrifies him, just the fact that he's ready to do whatever he asks of him makes him tremble. he is nowhere near prepared for such revelations to be unveiled to him.

his brain was split at that moment, caught between worry and fear, though still trying to focus on the pleasure that was chanelling in his veins, jimin wanted to feel as much as he could while jungkook was fucking him sensless, he wanted to take him for granted and not worry about anything else other than the present.

jungkook on the other hand was doing his best to please both himself and his lover, touching him sensually, kissing him and marking his tender skin in the most affectionate way of doing so, he wanted to make him feel special and loved, his thrusts weren't too rough but just enough for jimin's liking and jungkook knew that because of the beautiful sounds he was letting out, not so soft but not too broken.

he took a moment to admire the colorful hickey he made of the side of his neck, making him proud and powerful thinking that the gorgeous body and person itself was his, although, that thought quickly subsided when he remembered what had happenned last night and he found himself thrusting faster and harder, reaching up to pull on jimin's hair and turning him for a full mouth-ed kiss, mind fogged with the rage that he openly and explicitly showed, but since it was only during sex it was okay.

the change in mood didn't go unnoticed by jimin as he was trying to get some breath and hold himself on his legs, still he moaned loudly when jungkook pulled his head back and kissed him feverently, confidently dominating him in every way possible, leaving no room for him to act but only to recieve. not that he's complaining, he also loved this side of jungkook, it's just that he wants to know what made him switch so fast.

jimin also noticed that jungkook was way more quiet this time, normally he would dirty-talk him during the intercourse, call him kinky names here and there, or at least groan more, but now he was doing the minimum of those, and it got jimin restless, he surely will ask about it later.

reaching their climaxes, jimin released his seeds on the glass and jungkook into him, they panted for a few seconds before sliding to the ground and sitting under the cool water, staring at each other and taking one another's beauty in. jimin reached out for the other male and pulled him into his arms to which jungkook complied and rested his head against his beating heart.

the older got emotional and overwhelmed, but mostly scared, scared of his own heart and what it keeps pushing him to do, he didn't want to be so confused about any of this, but his brain couldn't stop imagining the worse senarios that could happen if he eventually let the weight of his feelings along with gravity fool him, he looked down at the man in his arm and felt his stomach fluttering, he looked away and felt his eyes burn so he squeezed them shut and held the other closer.

jungkook smiled at the sudden affection jimin was showing him, maybe jimin really does have some feelings towards him and maybe he won't betray him afterall, he closed his eyes and listenned to jimn's steady heartbeat, until it picked up it's pace and he felt jimin's breathing get uneven, he got worried and when he tried to look up, he only caught a tear stiding down his cheek before small hands held him stuck to his chest.

|||||

What do you think will happen now guys?? With Yoongi and stuff...