1.4

The next morning , jimin woke up with a blurry vision and head ache , he looked down and found himself wearing silky black pajamas , covered under the bed , with bruises around his wrists . And when he recalled what happenned last night , he started crying . He has never felt so low about himself till now , he had never felt so dirty and sluty the way he does now . He got up in a haste and felt a sharp pain at the bottom of his back , in addition to the whipped spots that still didn't recover .

He tried walking despite the pain and went to take a shower , too disgusted of himself to stay that way . He ran the warm water and let it cleans his skin from the filth it had on it , scrubbing hard until it turned red , hissing at the fragile spots and crying all over again .

He dried himself and wore the same clothes as this morning , then sat on the bed , he saw a red note on the night stand and picked it up .

' goodmorning sweetheart , try to put this cream on your marks when you wake up , i used it on you last night , but you need to do it again :)
Call me if you can't move or have a hard time with it , then come have breakfast when you're done :) '

Jimin took the cream and started applying it , letting a few tears out at each red line . After that , he got up and walked out .

" love ! Have a seat , i prepared breakfast ! " jungkook said cheerfully . Jimin forced a smile and hissed when he sat on the wooden chair .

" oh does it still hurt ? Do you want me to give you a massage " jungkook proposed carefully and jimin frowned .

" n-no thanks " he said and took a sip of his water , finally hydrating himself since last nights ... Events .

" look baby , i didn't want to hurt you last night , i swear i would never want to do that , but you kept on screaming at me , and i got mad , and they taught me to punish whoever goes against me ... I'm sorry sweety " jungkook explained and jimin looked up with teary eyes and pouty lips , then broke down like a baby , sobbing and screaming altogether .

Jungkook's heart shook at the view and he got up to his lover , pulling him from the seat , and walked to the sofa with him in his arms . Jimin was too sad and broken to fight back anymore , he just let jungkook do anything he wanted since they already went all the way last night .

Jungkook sat on the sofa and put jimin on his lap , he shushed the crying boy and stroked his hair lightly , kissing his forehead to calm him down .

" i'm so sorry baby , but it's their fault " he said sweetly and carressed his cheeks .

Jimin didn't know why but jungkook's touch right now , didn't feel disgusting or dangerous , in fact it was gentle and calming . However , he couldn't help but ask himself one thing .

Who are they ?