2.4

Days have passed, and the situation between jimin and jungkook has changed drastically. The younger was no longer aggressive nor so posessive and he tried his best to treat jimin the way he deserved. And on the other hand, jimin was taking care of him the best he could and of course obeying him. Yes, they still didn't get over that one but jimin understands.

" love? Come here " jungkook said from the sofa while patting his lap, and jimin walked right to him and sat comfortably.

" i was thinking about the tour you wanted to do, and i decided it could be nice if we started on it since we only have a couple more weeks before you get back to work " he said and pecked jimin's neck.

" really? "

" well yeah, i mean we've already seen everything here in Thailand during our little dates, so why not move on? I already booked the flights and hotels, all i need is you to get ready " he added with a smile, and jimin threw his fists in the air with excitement.

" of course i'll get ready! When is our first flight? "

" tonight, 7pm, to Malaysia " he said and jimin nodded trying to get up, but jungkook kept him in place making jimin confused.

" you forgot something... " he whispered in his ear and jimin smirked, he turned his body so that he was stradling him now and leaned in.

" why are you so needy Jeon Jungkook... " he whispered back teasingly

" because i have someone as gorgeous as you around me all day " he replied and claimed those lips, the ones he never wants to let go of.

One more thing, they had made a deal which was for jimin to reward jungkook with a nice make-out session everytime he does something nice, and the big number of sessions they had can only prove how much jungkook is trying to change.

Jimin moaned into the kiss when jungkook sucked on his tongue, turning him on in so many ways, so he snaked his hands to his ass and groped it, grinding his hips up and making the both if them groan into eachother's mouths.

Jimin knew where it was going but he didn't make any move to stop it, it had also occured a few times before but jimin wasn't scared of it anymore, ever since the talk they had, jungkook tried to keep control on everything he did, including sex. He wasn't soft at all, but he didn't hurt jimin. And that was all that mattered.

So jimin wasn't surprised when jungkook discarded their clothes away and started sending the familiar waves of pleasure through his body, he even enjoyed it fully.

Catching their breaths, Jimin was laying against the younger's body, drawing patterns on his strong chest with his small fingers, while the other played with his hair.

" i love you " jungkook whispered and jimin felt butterflies in his tummy. It happened many times lately and he has an idea about what it was, but couldn't admit it as he wasn't so sure, so he just giggled and pressed a little kiss on his pectoral.

|||||

Stockholm syndrome yes I know...