03

((^Alice's room^))

______________________

I almost moaned out loud as I bit into the burger. It was almost past six and I last ate right before I went to the cliffs and that was around nine in the morning.

Plus my minor detour into the water might have added to the hunger.. just a tad.

"When was the last time you ate?" Fin asked me, burger in hand. We had stopped at his (very nice) apartment and he grabbed me a big navy blue shirt that said Magellan and for some reason he had a cute pair of girls Nike shorts in his apartment...

So that is what I'm wearing right now, in the quiet diner called Bj's Burgers. Quiet chatter and the occasional fork hitting the plate were all you could hear.

"Like this morning," I told him right after swallowing my delicious burger.

"Right.." he smirked.

"What?" I asked him.

"It's just," he looked up at me, his eyes bluer than ever, "you almost drowned and the first thing on your mind was food."

I smiled, "I was hungry, okay? Can't a girl eat her burger in peace?" I slightly smacked his shoulder with the back of my hand.

He put his hands up in defense and then called the waitress over to ask her for the check.

I was about to ask for a milkshake to go but I decided to bite my tongue, I may not like to admit it but he has done a lot for me today.. a stranger.

He eyed me suspiciously as she walked over with a cheery smile.

"Want a milkshake?" he asked before asking for the check, I almost leaped with joy.

I attempted not to look as excited as I was but I'm pretty sure I failed. I nodded enthusiastically as the waitress eyed Fin up and down.

"Two milkshakes to-go," he flashed his perfect smile at the waitress and I'm pretty sure she melted at the sight of it.

"Okay, anything else for you hun?" She said attempting to be sensual.

"Just the check, babe. Thank you." He winked at her.

I wanted to throw up.. I'm right here??

"Sure thing." She skipped off behind the counter and Fin sat there smitten as ever. I wanted to punch him.

She unfortunately returned but luckily had my milkshake in hand. She handed it to him but simply set mine on the table because she was too caught up in staring at his electric blue eyes. She left my reaching hand hanging, milkshake-less.

Ugh. Honestly. I guess now I know why he had a girls pair of shorts in his apartment.

"Uh, yeah my hand is right here, hun." I waved at her frantically with my right hand attempting to show her how much of an idiot she looked like right now.

She just scoffed and slid the check onto the table then scampered away.

I stood up slightly pissed off at her for ruining my perfectly good afternoon. (Besides the whole near death experience.)