06

THIS CHAPTER IS SO STEAMY GET READY

HOT HOT HOT

______________________

He was right. That annoying mysterious let-me-give you-a ride-and-lend-you-my-hoodie guy was right. It was simply a small cold really, although I looked it up and my symptoms line up with the side effects of hypothermia.

I'm kind of freaking out.

I roll over into the warm spot of my bed where the heat of my laptop had heated the duvet and snuggled it closer to me. It was only ten in the morning and I was already over this.

I sneezed abruptly and began to shiver. Curse this bloody cold.

I am currently watching twilight, the cheesiest, but yet greatest movie of all time. Judge me. I dare you.

I'm at the part where Edward tries to scare Bella into thinking he is a monster and I wanna punch him because obviously Ed wouldn't hurt a fly.

Sigh, dumb vampires.

I suddenly heard my dad peek his head into the door, without knocking might I add.

"You alright Ali?" He questioned while in his pajamas and a steaming coffee mug in hand.

"I will be perfect if you get me a cup of joe." I hoarsely said while closing my eyes with a cheesy smile.

"Alright," he agreed and then left the room.

"Be generous with the creamer!" I yelled after him but I immediately regretted it because I went into a coughing fit thanks to the cold.

I groaned. This sucks. Fin sucks. Mysterious no name ocean/car boy sucks.

I look down at his grey hoodie which is currently the main thing keeping me warm right now. At least he did something right.

My dad comes back with a very blonde cup of coffee and I smile drowsily.

"I was generous with the creamer," he mimicked me.

"Just how I like it," I managed to say.

"I'll be down stairs if you need me," he said and then left the room.

I set my yellow smiley face mug on the window sill by my bed and I let my eyes drift shut but then I heard a series of light knocks on the window.

I sat up to find nothing there.

I laid back down and once again closed my eyes when the knocks repeated themselves. I groaned yet again. No wonder my throat hurts.

I rolled out of my bed and stomped over to the window and opened the locks. I pulled up as the glass lifted easily.

All of a sudden two feet shoved themselves through the open window and landed perfectly in front of me.

Fin.

"What happened to you." Fin asked me, looking down upon my perfectly pale complexion and the dark bags under my eyes.

"What happened to me?" I was livid, "first you eat my pancakes, then you make me wait half an hour for you, then you are all salty, and then you abandon me. So I was left there, alone. In the rain." I finished my rant with an abrupt sneeze.