ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Hello lovely readers!! I've been trying to update frequently, I know I'm taking way to long to write this book. I'm thankful for those of you sticking around to see the end of it. I promise you won't be disappointed! I have some exciting announcements to make.

First off: I made a Pinterest for the characters aesthetics!! It's @weedlyaesthetic nd I have a different board for each main character in Poseidon's Girl along with their aesthetic. I saw someone on Wattpad do it and it seemed like a great idea to keep you readers involved and especially for those of you who work well with a visual!!

SECONDLY!!!!: I am going to write a book for HADES and ZEUS! It will all intertwine with each other, the question is which do you want first??

Please comment on which you want first:

Zeus

Hades

I am beyond excited to begin these stories and I have a great story line for the both of them. I will definitely be more focused on Poseidon's Girl and finishing it before I get super involved with my next book, but it will be good to know which you want first so I can begin planning!

I will add Zeus & Hades' aesthetic on Pinterest once I begin those books! Even though they are both in Poseidon's Girl I am going to wait until he they have their own story.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate all of you with my whole heart!! I hope you all had a lovely thanksgiving and be ready for the next update ❤️ don't forget to vote ^^!!

-weedly🌿