13

QUICK PRE-CHAPTER SIDE NOTE:

In case you guys are confused, I always upload photos above that match the theme of the chapter! I like to have a visual representation when I read so I do this for personal reasons and in case any of you are the same.

So yeah.. continue on haha.

And this update was a bit late.. sorry

Word count: 2009

______________________

Poseidon's POV

My hands ran through my hair furiously. The thin layer of sweat that covered them now was laced between my black locks.

It's been three days. Three fucking days since she disappeared. Three days since I made a deal with the one who could find her.

I'd sent him for help, I had no idea if he would even consider my offer.. it was a risky one.

I pulled at my hair restlessly. All I wanted was to wrap my arms around her small body but instead she was somewhere else, God fucking knows where.

Suddenly a wrap on the door had me sitting straight, organized. I cleared my throat,

"What," I said and the door opened.

"She's not at her house, Poseidon," Fin told me from the door, that had me growling, "Or the school."

I almost snapped his neck, poor Fin didn't do anything but I wanted to ruin anyone and everyone.

"Look again, maybe you missed her," I fisted my hands on my desk.

"That's not all.." I looked up at him, "We got a call from one of the men in the town," he trailed off.

"What did he say..?" I asked anxiously.

"There are reports of two missing cargo trucks full of amphetamines and chloroform, both used to either sedate or cause weakness." He explained making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Poseidon they tracked down a girl named Ami," my head shot up. "They dropped the investigation for unknown causes," he said.

My hands reached for the glass which contained an inch of bourbon, and tossed it across the wall groaning in anger.

The glass shattered into a million pieces leaving a stain remembering me of my temper.

"She doesn't even know who she really is," I yelled and stood abruptly.

"Nope," he told me, "But she's about to find out."

Alice POV

The routine syringe and injection had made its rounds, three times in what I'm assuming a day.. and I've received nine of them.. I think.

Making that three days, my head throbbed and even if I found a way to escape this damned place I wouldn't have near enough strength to get out and past those doors.

The way they tortured me was cruel, everyday something different. Bruises coated my body along with dry blood layering along my back.