05

______________________

I sat on the railing next to the front door of the school silently cursing Fin for taking so long to meet me where he said he would.

My stomach would not stop growling due to the fact that that little bitch ate my pancakes. I'm sorry but if someone eats my food I will hold a grudge.

Soon enough I heard the squeaking door pop open and out comes an annoyingly perfect faced Fin who appeared quite angry. I glared at him as he walked right past me.

"Where the hell were you?" I asked him.

"Just get in the car, Alice." He barked and stepped down each stair quickly.

"Who shit in your cereal this morning." I asked him as I followed behind him closely. Oh wait! He ate my pancakes.

He stopped right in his tracks causing me to bump into his back. Gah, second time today.

"I'm not in the mood," he said calmly but laced strongly with anger after turning around and facing me fully.

I just furrowed my eyebrows and then walked to his car. I slid into the seat as he started it up.

"You owe me pancakes," I said quietly trying not to piss him off.

He hung his head low and then a small smirk left his lips.

"Fine," he backed out of his parking spot, "pancakes it is." I smiled as we drove down the town roads heading for Bj's Burgers.

Fin POV

We had just ordered at Bj's, she obviously got pancakes and I got the same burger I had yesterday. I could tell she was still pissed at me for eating her breakfast but it was worth it. Tom makes a mean breakfast.

I couldn't help but stare at her, how could he want me to convince her to love him? She was innocent, she didn't know what she was getting herself into.

"What?" Alice said with a slight tilt to her head that made me want to smile. He didn't deserve her.

I shook my head and looked down.

"So why were you so salty earlier," she asked me. While sipping at her chocolate milk. She is a little kid at heart.

"Someone pissed me off." I stated simply, it was the truth I just wasn't going to tell her who that someone was.

"Well try not to take your angry out on me," she argued, "I'm sensitive." She said sarcastically.

I laughed slightly and then I spotted the waitress come to our table. It was the same one from yesterday and she was hot but that's it.

"Here come your beloved pancakes," I said to Alice as her eyes immediately lit up. This girl loves her some food.

The waitress set our plates down and looked at me seductively, "Tell me if you need anything else," she smiled.

I bit my lip from laughing out loud as I saw Alice behind her shoving her finger in her mouth as if to say "gag."

"Sure thing," I smiled up at her.