Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen:

Jaeson

As I sat in my cell, I thought of her.  I thought of how she looked when she testified against me.  How she claimed I raped her.  Raped her!  I loved her.  I loved her with all I had.  Sure I had done my fair share of bull, but I loved her every step of the way.

I loved her when I had slept with her, well raped her.  She would have never done it with me if I didn't.  I wish that I hadn't done it at first, but being in a mental asylum gives you time to think.  Being tied up in a straight jacket in a padded cell gives you a lot of time to think.  

Every night I relieved the night I did that her.  How she cried and how she fought.  She fought and fought, but it only made it even more pleasurable for me.  I smiled at the thought and noticed the hard spot in my pants as I thought of the way she felt.  

The thrill of the fight and the excitement of my friends joining in made the time in solitary confinement less boring.  The days drug on forever.  The first few days when I arrived at the asylum, I cried and fought with other people when they tried to confront me about the rape.  I cried when I laid in bed at night.  I fought when I was pinned in a corner by other patients.   

I always laid in bed at night and apologized to my pillow for what I did to her.  I loved her.  I hadn't told her of my dark side and how I found the fight and struggle excitable.  I thought of how I should have told her all of the things I did.  I remember feeling all of the regret, but during a fight one day I realized something.  I did what I felt was necessary.  She just didn't like it.  

Yes, my friends shouldn't have done what they did, but it made a night I would never forget.  With every punch the other patient threw, I smiled and laughed.  The punches didn't hurt.  I pictured them as her's.  I laughed and threw another at her face.  I pictured everything as her.  I knocked her out and watched her bleed on the floor.  

After that, I was condemned to solitary confinement.  I was strapped into my straight jacket and only to be fed by a nurse at certain times per day.  The meds they gave me didn't do much.  They just made me feel relaxed.  They didn't make me "realize what I did was wrong" like they said.  Eventually I quit taking them.  They made me take them in front of them, but I hid the pill in my lip or threw it up later.  

I was sitting in my corner thinking about her in my padded cell when a nurse came in.  

"You have a visitor," she said.  The nurse was a thin woman with a relatively large chest for her size.  She looked less than 120 pounds.  I started to stand up and asked her who it was.  "You'll see for yourself."

I followed her to the hallway where two male nurses were waiting for me with ankle cuffs and hand cuffs.  I let them take the straight jacket off and cuff my appendages and let them lead me to my visitor.  I was happy to see it was my brother Thomas.  

"Hey baby brother," I said when I sat down in front of him.  He smiled a little and asked me how it was going in here.  "Great, hey I got a job for you."