The Beginning- Chapter 1

[ Okay so before you begin reading i just want to apologize for the horrible writing in the first few chapters. I promise it gets a lot better in chapters to come, just give it a chance, it's worth it ;) ]

My school morning routines are quite boring; I’m probably not the average teenager. I consider myself belonging in the loser section; you know the awkward, semi-smart because I have to be and the one with just two friends at the lunch table. I have brunette long hair and tom-boy clothes, yes,  many people assume I’m a lesbian, in fact the only girly thing I wear are high wedges which I only flaunt in dark colors.

Anyway, instead going on about myself, there are things that i'm thankful for and those are my two best friends Rebecca Green and Carly Williams.  

Rebecca has long sandy blonde hair which goes well with her light stunning green eyes, quite a teenage boy’s dream, except, she’s into girls. She’s the first person I met here at Willston High just two year ago when I was fourteen. At first I assumed she was one of those materialistic mean girls who whore over the jocks, but come to find out she’s really down to earth and one of the outsiders as she basically hated everyone and turned down all the guys who had hit on her like they were hobos. Did I mention she had a banging perfectly tanned body and was head female boxer in the entire state of Oklahoma where we all reside, Yep she kicked ass. Her clothing style was also completely different than both Carly’s and I. She usually wore skinny jeans, cropped tops and leather jackets that always matched the only color heals she wore, black.

 Carly however was quite different, she had long black hair like Pocahontas, always wearing her nerdy prescription glasses and holding her huge pink notebook clenched between her elbo. I know, she sounds like the average Asian nerdy girl but she wasn’t Asian. She's actually is a rich white girl who moved from Mississippi to Oklahoma with her mom after her parents divorced but she was quite smart.

Her dad owns a huge wine producing business back in Mississippi where her older sister stayed as she was in the familybusiness; I’m shocked that Carly even goes to public school. Unlike me who basically wear only sweat shirts and your average jeans, Carly always wear dark colors, mostly black anime looking clothing with deep red burgundy lipstick, she had a huge sexy side and slept around quite a lot for a “nerd”. 

So there you have it, three odd sixteen year old white girls in our junior year prepared to face the rest of high school and the world together.

Francesca Julianne Verbeck!

My name shouted upon by my old fifty seven year old literature teacher Mrs Martin. Erk just her name alone makes me wanna puke.

“Day dreaming during chapter seven of the spectacular Moby-Dick, how you dare commit such a repulsive action ms Verbeck, pay attention!”

Her voice is so annoying it aggravates me to the point where I seriously consider if she’s making me lose brain cells.

“I wasn’t day dreaming miss Martin, I was just acting out what’s happening in the chapter you ‘re reading in my mind” I respond anxiously hoping she buys it.

She poses for a few seconds and looks intensely at me with her bold pale blue yes and replies with a proper British-like voice “Do you take me for a joke, Francesca?”  Stand! She demands.

I quickly push forward my desk and push back my chair making a screeching sound that echoes through the silenced classroom, all eyes on me.

“After his walk, Ishmael goes back to the inn to get a heavy coat, because a storm has set in, where did he go before he embarked to his voyage?” she asked with a bitchy voice, I can sense her rage as I looked down at the terrazzo floor.