Parental Surprise- Chapter 7

We both get dressed silently as if nothing has happened. My mind is overloaded with thoughts, it's like I'm in a wet fantasy dream except I can't wake up. I feel sore.  He's wearing a navy blue V-neck , long sleeved, with a plane black jeans. His sweat is printing out on his shirt, also leaking down from his shaved side burns to his neck. His hair is slightly wet from the shower; boy does he need another one.

"umm Isaac" I murmured with a confused sorrowful child look on my face as if something shockingly sad had happened and I'm seeking refuge to him.

He looks at me, I have no idea what the hell he's thinking, his eyes are calm and glowing with its sweet brownness, his body looks even hotter, like he just worked out. Well after all it was quite a work out, I feel like I just killed every mean bitch at school, my sexy side feels pleasured, dominant.

He elegantly makes his way towards me looking .....Well gorgeous, it the only word that ever comes to mind when I see him. He tilts my chin up and plants a warm kiss on my fragile lips; his lips feel tender yet masculine, what a great combination.

"I have no idea what just happened Francesca, but I liked it...loved it. I want you to be mines. I know we only met yesterday but I feel as though I have known you forever, it's weird, I have never felt this way about any girl before, at least not this fast" He says with a serious look on his face full of compassion at the same time.

I can't believe those words just came out of his mouth, I'm stunned. My mouth I opened slightly from the sudden shock of his words and staring into his eyes, I take a while to respond.

"I-I just............. I'm just so confused, what happened last night?"

He takes my hand and leads me onto the bed. Sitting at the side of the bed facing the door he begins telling me about what happened last night.

"You can't remember? Guess you had a little too much to drink, he says and smirks"

His hand holding mind he begins

"I went down stairs to fetch the bottle of wine and new glasses so we could have enjoyed the party by ourselves, we were both not in the party mood. We were lying right here indulging in some pretty interesting conversation, you told me about your parents, friends, school, life, and I told you about mines. You took my hand holding me up and we then both stood on the bed, holding each other hands, dancing to the music from downstairs, I really enjoyed your company. While we were dancing, laughing, re-filling our glasses non-stop standing on the bed, I grabbed your face and planted an aggressive kiss on you. You didn't pull away or anything so I'm guessing you liked it. You had this startled look on you face and stared me fiercely into my eyes, we then fell onto the bed, I was on top of you kissing enjoying the movements of our bodies against each other's. You then grabbed control, a side I didn't except to see, you were then on top of me, kissing me. You grabbed hold of my shirt, raised it up and started licking my abs, biting my skin softly and kissing it. You unbuckled my belt and I titled my hips off helping you. Shortly after you pulled my pants and underwear down to my knees and began sucking my cock......it was really good Francesca, you got quite a mouth and you know how to use it. I closed my eyes with my mouth slightly opened enjoying the warm wetness of your mouth and tongue exploring my dick, stroking it up and down. I grabbed your hair and controlled the movements as I pleased, and came in your mouth; surprisingly you swallowed and fell to the side of me knocked in a heavy sleep. I took of your shoes and we slept, we were both quite drunk.

It took me quite some time to get that shocked dumb look off my face. I didn't know how to feel about what he just recalled to me, how does one process this?
After a while I came to my final emotional conclusion, I was happy, happy that I didn't lose my virginity to Isaac last night. Why? Because who wouldn't want to remember their first time? But now I'm certainly assured I won't forget my first time, after he fucked me so hard, how can I forget?