Home At Last- Chapter 2

At home the questioning had begun with my parents however, after answering all their questions they didn’t seem to be that mad at me.

With a breath of relief I begin to walk upstairs to my bedroom, which happened to also be our artic.

The house has four bedrooms but with my three younger brothers and my parents occupying all, turning the artic into my room was the best idea I ever had. I love it here; it’s so cozy and silent which is exactly how I like it, especially at night.

  There is a triangular window opposite the entrance placed at the side of my bed. With a step right below it I decided turn it into my own little sitting area where I love to read curled up in a blanket.

My bed picks up the most space however, its queen sized and filled with my colorful pillows. My grandmother was the one who bought it for me actually, she thought It would have gone lovely with my new room, and she was right.

At the time she bought it I was ecstatic because as I told Isaac, we aren’t the wealthiest of families, my mom is a housewife and my dad is a car salesman at a company that sells used cars, which explains my Subaru.

In front my bed at the southern wall is where my closet, Chester drawer and book shelf is located. Against the shelf is a small desk that my dad built for my studies and on top of that there’s a lamp and my computer.  All the furniture in my room is wooden, even the floor and the frame of the window. I like it this way.

Tired from this never ending day I drop my bag onto the ground and lunged myself onto the bed

Sigh

 The conversation I had with Isaac in detention can’t leave my head.  He’s so handsome!

Cold shivers run though my body as I think about the things I wanted to do to him, what I wanted him to do to me, what I wanted us to do together.

Just when I’m relaxed on the thought of him and I together I’m interrupted by memory. FUCK! I totally forgot to message Samantha and Carly.

 I quickly spring of the bed and proceed towards my computer. Fortunately my account was already signed in.

As soon as my computer awakes it welcomes me with some messages along with a friend request. Oh boy! Rebecca and Carly has already flood my inbox.

Rebecca : “ OMG! FRANCY! Where are you??? I have been waiting for hours! Are you okay? How was detention? Met any hot girls? Lol .

Carly: “How was it? I need details message me asap!”

Making a joint convo so I can chat with both of them at once I assured them I was okay and that the time went by faster than expected. Oh how I wish we were in the same literature class, I knew they would have stood up for me. The thought of mentioning Isaac crosses my mind but at the time there was no room to mention him; they’re already sending details about their day.

Rebecca met a girl named Mia at gym last Saturday and since then she has not stopped talking about her, she’s obsessed, but she’s also shy and thinks that the girl is straight. However, I was quick to boast her confidence as I said “So what if she’s straight? I’ll go gay for you any day Becca.

With all smiling emoji’s as a reply we went on to Carly’s day.

She’s worried that her parents may have heard her phone sex the previous night with who I assume to be her new fuck buddy. She’s very sexually active and its getting a bit unhealthy, but she isn’t scared at all about STD’S or what people think about her, she literally lives by the annoying YOLO slang. Urgh! That shit aggravates me so much.

Her new fuck buddy name is Alex. She said that he’s new in her neighborhood and that he is totally cool and we have to meet him. Rebecca brought up the number of guys she’s been with calling him number nine. Yes, Carly had been with nine guys in the two years of high school, whoever fortunately for her reputation Alex didn’t go to our school.

What people don’t know however is that She only had sex with number 6, 7  and 8 which sounds like a lot but better than 9 right?. She lost her virginity at fourteen! Guy number six was a senior who took it when she was just a sophomore. I remember her crying on the phone all night to Rebecca and I the day she lost it, she regretted it as soon as it was over because she realized she had been used.

Rebecca lost her virginity a few weeks ago at her very age sixteen, her mom’s friend daughter took it, the girl was nineteen. To think Becca would have learned from Carly’s experience.

So that leaves me, the virgin in the group and I plan on keeping It that way.

After talking for hours I realized that I haven’t checked my friend request yet.

Thinking of who it could be I finally click it and the name “Isaac Alexander Harris” pops up with a black and white profile picture.

HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT! Holy.Shit. I blurted out realizing its Isaac from detention as I turn my stalking mode on.

 Dang! Never seen anyone look that good in black and white before, it’s seriously unfair how gorgeous he is.

As I continue skipping thought his pictures my heart freezes with a rich desire. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! The masculine beauty, there he was, standing in front a mirror at a gym, shirtless, sweet jesus! He.is.fine.

This time his messy hair is literally wet from sweat and I was right, he did have abs, a lovely six pack and boy did I want a taste. It was perfectly tanned, sweaty, and I think I can see his boy printed out on his crouch. I begin experiencing all kinds of tingling feelings in places that I didn’t know emotions could be felt.

After becoming aware that my eyes were basically glued to my screen I exited his pictures and went to stalk through his infor.

The first thing I notice is that he’s seventeen and single. How can he be a senior when he looks like college material? 

“Hey may be single but you don’t have a chance”

Shit, my bitchy subconscious is back.

Brushing of her remarks I dig for more information and more information was indeed what I found. He has a passion for motorcycles and reading erotic novels. Hmm.

Admiring his profile some more I drift into the only place that I can make anything happen, my imagination. I picture him shirtless, wearing only his underwear covered up with my sheets on top of my bed reading an erotic novel, taking in every word as he becomes aroused. I imagine him drifting into his own imagination, staring passionately at the ceiling as he contemplates the sex scenes he’s reading, slowly gliding his hands down his boxers, grabbing a hold of his manhood firmly, just stroking it slowly as he goes into a deep steady state of masturbation.

Just as he’s at the peak of his orgasm I’m interrupted with fright from a loud noise that came from my brother’s room; he must be wrestling with his twin again.

Getting up to go scream at them I notice that I was exceedingly wet and that I was touching myself through my pants, but that’s not the weird part. The weird part was that his shirtless picture was still up in the screen in front me. SHIT! When did all of this happen? When did I log in back?

As I look down I saw thirteen messages from Carly and Samantha, it had been an hour since I was on his profile. My mind is in a state of confusion, I’m completely overwhelmed with lust from a guy I just met.