Innocence Lost- Chapter 6

He looks like such an innocent baby sleeping. I can lie here all day just staring at his face, wondering if he's dreaming or what he's dreaming about. 

Catching myself smiling i rest my head back on my pillow and started staring at the ceiling. What the hell happened last night!? The only result my mind can think of is that we had sex and i'm lying in his bed, no longer a virgin.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! MY PARENTS! I'M DEAD.

Sitting up i notice that my heels are off and placed perfectly at the side of me. Now i know what happened for sure, i was drunk, had sex with hima nd now i can't even remember my frist time. 

Watching dead straight infront of me i stare att he huge wall of mirror, got up, and walked saddened towards it. Snapping out of my captivated state, i notice that part of the mirror wasn't just a mirror, it's a morrored door. 

Curiosity overwhelms me. Staring at him in the mirror to make sure he's still strongly asleep, silent footsteps take me to the entrance. Pushing it open i feel like i'm about to reveal something secretive, like i'm about to discover another fucking Narnia.............to bad it's just his bathroom?. 

With the view of his shower greeting me, i can't help but gaze at it and picture his beautiful semi-built body in it. With my thoughts getting the best of me, i picture him ontop of me soon realizing, that that was probably the reality of last night. Walking to the sink i glance up looking at myself again in the mirror. Viewing my state all i want to do is clean myself up before he wakes up! 

Trying to not make a sound i turn on the tap steadily and begin washing out the messy makeup, only to reapply more. Fixing my hair and dress, i walk over to the trashcan to see if there are any used condoms. There aren't any.

You had unprotected sex, you're one of those sluts who you always hated now. At least you're on the pill.

My fucking subconscious again, this bitch needs to shut up. 

Getting myself together i walk back to the door and as soon as i swing it open, there he is, standing in his white boxer briefs streching his hands awake, staring right at me. HOLY. FUCK. How could anyone look this good in the morning? Watching the view of his muscular V leading down to places beyond my imagination, the horribel thought of having unprotected sex with him doesn't seem that bad after all.

Smiling at me, he grabs a towel,  wraps it around his waist, walks up to me, looks down, lifts my chin up, kisses it and murmurs "morning" .....fuck that voice. Adding to the moistness in my erogenous zone his morning erection is printed through the towel, i guess that's why he tried to hide it.

We had to have had sex last night, why would he kiss me like we were living together for years?

"Mor-ning" I whisper in a confused voice as he smiles, walks right pass me and opens the bathroom door. "I'll be back soon" he whispers in that husky tone of his, does he really have to be so sexy though? The thought this greek-god looking guy directing his sexualized energy towards me and who most likely took my virginity makes me squirm. 

Shortly after I heard slightly gushing water coming from the bathroom, he's taking a morning shower.

I sit on the bed staring at the mirror again, deep in my thoughts. I couldn't help but imagine him naked in the shower, hair wet, abs wet, rubbing the soap slowly across his body, rubbing his semi erected cock raising it up against his naval and then through his lovely brown hair. Gazing at the mirror picturing him all wet, I was wet. I was so turned on for this guy, I wanted him, I wanted him sexually, I wanted him in me.

I don't know what had gotten into me but I opened the door, I melted at the sight of his shadow figure showing through the white shower curtain, I guess it had bad lighting in the morning, or in this case great one. I couldn't see him clearly, but I was more than tempted to slide the glass shower door open. I turned and realized that a tooth brush has fallen on the ground, it was freshly used. I felt terribly bad, he had just brushed his teeth and here I am with morning breath. I quickly poured toothpaste on the same toothbrush and started to brush my teeth quietly so he wouldn't hear.