The Party- Chapter 4

We pulled up to the party, all dolled up in Carly’s pink range rover she got for her sixteenth birthday, what a daddy’s girl. We parked at the neighbor’s house and they confidently walked toward Isaac’s house, except me, I walked with nervous fright. His house was huge, I knew he was rich, which guy with looks like that isn’t? from his gate to his door took a while and people were already drunk outside, making out, and for some reason we were the center of attention, all eyes were on us, I asked myself why but then again, we were the unpopular table at school and here, we look like a fabulous clique. Those mean bitches were shocked and in disbelief, like they couldn’t believe it was me, they took a while to even know it was me, but of course, I had to wear my beanie even in this classy expensive dress, it was just me and I wasn’t changing that much to impress a set of stuck up teenage girls and a gorgeous guy. As soon as we entered his house the sound of the music got twenty times louder, girls were being more slutty than usual and desperate guys haunted the halls, kitchen and living room, getting girls drunk to most likely take advantage of them later.

CARLY!!!
Carly’s name shouted from the other end of the living room, Alex stopped his conversation with a short blond, excused her and came towards Carly. Greeting Rebecca and I Carly told us that they were going their separate ways and Bec and I began to search for Isaac. We didn’t see him when we passed the kitchen, nor was he in the living room. But in the living room was the group of LGBT’s and it was then I know I had to let Rebecca go mingle because I saw her glancing over at them a couple of times. I told her to go ahead and mingle while I go in search of Isaac. She gave me a hug and whispered “You’re the best” In my right ear and proceeded towards the LGBT’s.

I began to walk towards the back door to see if Isaac was outside, walking towards the door a small hallway caught my attention. Through the hallway I can see a Television on, maybe it’s a next living room I said to myself and nervously proceeded to it. Standing at the other end of the Hallway, there he was, Isaac slouched on the couch looking bored as if he had no guest. He was wearing straight cut jeans and a black round neck long sleeved fitted jersey with a small pocket to the side. He tilted his head to the side and gazed at me, his face lit in surprise and a pinch of happiness and excitement. His mood quickly changed from boring home alone guy to lively party guy. He got up and said:

“Hey, Francesca, waw you look beautiful” in that deep sexy Australian accent of his. He seems nervous and still hasn’t taken his eyes of me.

“Thank you Isaac, I’ve been searching everywhere for you, why are you here? Don’t you have guest to entertain?” I responded bravely and curiously.

“Yeah, but it seems they’ve already entertained themselves, all the girls are drunk and sloppy and was bothering me a little too much, hate to see girls in such trashy state” he responded. FUCK! His accent and voice again! He’s so hot, and he made the word trashy sound so classy.

He’s in front looking down at me and I just realized how tall he his, here I am with six inch heels and I still have to look up.

“Yeah” I responded hand knotted behind my back gazing into his light brown beautiful eyes, it was like crystals, I can see my reflection in them, waw, he really is dreamy.  I also just realized this is the first time we made close up eye contact, and I’d been staring at him staring back at me for quite a while now without saying a word. Why hasn’t he said something?

“So, wanna go grab a drink?” he said smirking, blinking still maintaining the eye contact.

“Sure” I responded. What is it with me and my one word answers? My words are in lost, I’m like a toddler trying to grasp words to make a full sentence.