Dulce Diecisiete- Chapter 15

(THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER "The Perfect Storm" is private to only my followers who are over 18 because of the mature content) 

It’s the night before my seventeenth birthday, my email, phone and all my social networks are flooded with messages from Isaac and Jasper; they’ve been trying to contact me since forever but I don’t want to speak to any of them. It’s also been two weeks since I slept with Jasper and I’ve not spoken to him since, I’ve ditched all his classes and avoided him in the hallways. I’m not exactly sure of the reason behind my avoidance of him, it isn’t like he did anything wrong like Isaac, but my best guess, is I’m too afraid to face my reality.

I’m in my room sitting in my reading spot staring out my triangular window. My mind is at an overload with thoughts; it’s too active to focus on one topic yet I’m completely zoned out.

A sudden vibration on my legs catches me off-guard breaking my contemplation. Jasper’s name and picture lights up my phone screen and though I’ve been ignoring him, I decide to answer.

“Hello” I answer nervously with a degree of fright not knowing how he’ll react.

“Francesca! I’ve been trying to get a hold of you for weeks, why are you avoiding me?” he murmurs, surprised that I answered but yet with more of a worrisome and relief tone.

“Sorry, I just wanted some time to think” I replied in a slightly apologetic tone, not knowing what’s going to happen with our “student-teacher” relationship.

“So… are you okay now?  I feel like I’m the one who should be saying sorry” he responds in a low deep masculine tone, he sounds genuinely concerned.

“Yeah I’m okay, I think…” I reply with an unsure tone, thinking about his facial expressions throughout the conversation.

“When can I see you?” he murmurs and the thought of seeing him again sends awkward sexual shivers throughout my body.

“Umm, Monday?” I respond nervously, implying that I’ll see him at school.

“But I want to see you tomorrow, I don’t think I can wait that long” he murmurs demandingly, I can hear the longingness and desperation in his voice.

“Tomorrow is actually my birthday and Carly an Rebecca insist on taking me out” I murmur knowing that it sounds like the lamest excuse ever though it’s true.

“What if I want to also take you out tomorrow, 9:00pm sounds good? He murmurs, sounding like he won’t take no for an answer.

“Actually they want to hang in the evening so how about around 11:00am?”

“As long as I get to see you” he whispers in the most lustful husky tone ever, I can hear him say those words a thousand times and never get tired of it.

“Okay well …. Good” I reply trying to recover from his distracting words.

“It’s a date” he murmurs and I can sense the smirk through the phone as we both hang up.

How did I go from being so relaxed and zoned out in my room to being overloaded with thoughts! I’m sitting in a relaxed state but on the inside there’s a boiling mixture of emotions. I know I should be worrying about a lot of things right now but the main thing that’s on my mind is WHAT THE FUCK DO I WEAR?!

I can’t believe I actually have a date with Jasper, I mean the awkwardness of him being my teacher is still there but our connection isn’t like a student-teacher connection at all, he makes me feel so alive, the way someone my age should be feeling.  I’m still anaesthetized from his words “It’s a date” I feel so much excitement on the inside but on the outside my emotions are hidden, it’s like there’s so much to express that I can’t begin to express it.