Reminiscing- Chapter 8

PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER (CHAPTER 9 "SPECIAL DESSERT") YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME...THESE ARE NOT MY RULES WATTPAD HAS LOCKED THE CHAPTER FOR ONLY ME AND MY FOLLOWERS TO SEE, I AM SO SORRY, APPARENTLY IT HAS TO MUCH SEXUAL CONTENT, SO TO SIMPLY READ IT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME, YOU CAN SIMPLY UNFOLLOW AFTER YOU HAVE READ IT IF YOU WANT! I AM ALSO GUESSING YOU'LL HAVE TO BE 18+ AND WILL HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING TO REACH FUTURE CHAPTERS :/

Its dark outside, the environment looks like a storm is about to approach us with its windy, cold goodness, my reading weather. Except, I’m not reading. I’m tied up to a tree in the middle of an abandoned park, it looks haunted. I’m gazing up at my tied hands above my head, glancing at the dark clouds as my head leans rearward, long hair flowing down tickling the arch down my lower back. The tickling feeling swiftly moves to my neck, Isaac is running his nose behind my ear, I feel his warm exhaled breathe and it makes my pores rise higher than his erection which I feel at the tip of my crack, making me tremble for his long cock. He shoves this dick through the gap of my legs which briefly touches my vagina. I am extremely wet and all I want from him is divine pleasurable love.

I’m enjoying his hands, all over me. He is grasping my breast perfectly in his hard masculine hands, rubbing my wet vagina with his middle and index finger from behind. I feel his erection against my back and as he does this my hips moves to his rhythm. My head is once again titled back with only my tied hands supporting me, but I know with this strong Greek god standing naked behind me, I’ll be safe.
I’m glaring up at the rainy clouds and the rain starts drizzle on my face, the water drops feels too good, it distracts me from Isaac’s magical touch. I start to drift away deep into my imagination and suddenly I begin to squirm, I can’t take all this pleasure, I just want to break through the rope and set my hands free, but he won’t let me.

 Isaac steps in front me and my heads lifts back up, my eyes following his elegant movements. He takes my legs and wraps them around his waist, his cock sliding up above my navel. He lifts me up a little further and slides his cock inside slowly, moving me back down, I groan with the pleasurable plain, my back arch bends more backwards and he’s supporting me with his hands. My hands are still tied up; I’m like a hanging vulnerable poppet, except I want more than just his hands in me.

Isaac is fucking me hard in the pouring rain and each time he speeds up the movements he spanks my ass making me moan for him more. His wet cock inside me feels amazing, I’m biting my slips, moaning for him, but I don’t want him to stop, the sensations are amatory.

He slows down his movements moving me in circles, o my god; I have never felt this kind of pleasure before. The veins on his neck is pumped up and as he fastens his speed he moans for me, I feel his grip harder on me, his muscles are all flexed and sweaty, and he mutters “Oh, fuck, Francesca uh I’m gonna cum” in his masculine husky voice in an even lower tone of pleasure. His mouths drop open a bit and he’s gazing straight into my eyes, and I can tell he’s about to cum..He shoves in and out of me rigorously and with a loud masculine “uhh” he explodes inside of me….
STARTLED, my eyes open and I gasp. I exhale slowly and wake up from wet envisage.

I AM SITTING in my literature class and all eyes are on me again. FUCK…I slept through the first twenty minutes of first period….i guess I’m exhausted from yesterday’s full day of recovery from the party.

I feel confused, I’m in literature class but I’m not looking at the old hag. I’m star stuck my one of ‘D’ most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. He’s in a grey tux with a white shirt under, buttoned down a bit having that V-neck effect. He has fierce deep green eyes with brown hair like Isaac’s, except the sides are shaven short and the top is a little longer but still short, combed to the forward going up at the end, it looks very “David Beckham”