Downpour- Chapter 13

We’re in a missionary position, his body feels amazing against mines, the sweat of his worked up abs and biceps smears against my tender skin. He’s staring into my eyes intensely; I can see the pleasure all over his face especially in his eyes which is full of relish. It’s such a work out for him, doing naked ‘push-ups’ rapidly under the silky blood-red covers, plunging his huge cock into me repeatedly, it’s so painful yet his stupendous sex skills makes me beg for more of his sweet stimulation.

 I’m watching him in the eye silently taking in the pleasurable pain but internally I’m screaming. His hard erection feels so good inside me, the pleasure is inexplicable, I don’t want him to stop. His breathing fastens as he picks up his pace shoving his cock in and out of me; his mouth is slightly open which makes me bite my lips.

“Oh Fuck Francesca, that’ so hot” he whispers in a deep masculine exuberant out of breath tone, making me want all the stimulating tingling going on in my most erogenous zone more. I love the feeling of his warm sweaty body against mines.

He elevates his hips, pulling out his wet erection engulfed in pre-cum only to thrust it harder into me. I scream of pain as my nails sink into the luxurious sheets and he shuts me up with a tongue-filled passionate kiss. His erection is plunged in me firmly; he leaves it in for a long period of time, filling me, making me feel every inch of his manhood. His mouth drops open taking in the sensations of our thrilling erotic actions.

His warm rock hard phallus is still comfortably situated in my genitals as he slowly begins to move his hips in circular motions, circling his hardened cock inside of me, making me tremble for his vigorous ripped structure. With each circle he manages to thrust it harder into me, biting my lips, making me squeal for him to go easier but he ignores my cries. He’s slides out his erection and propels it back even harder into me and my head tilts to the side vanquished with a silent scream.

He rises up from his position, leaning back on his heels. He pulls my right foot up and rests it on his shoulder while the other is apart on the bed. His penis slips out a few times while preparing the position but he manages to insert it back in smoothly as he now has clear entry into my moist vagina. I’m tempted for his vehement intercourse.

I’m still lying on my back, head forward viewing his upper masculine half. He leans back, stretching my right foot forward, relaxing it more and he sets his other hand back, propping his position. He then moves forward slowly, inserting his lengthy erection into me and smoothly sliding it out flexing back his back. He’s staring at my delicate nipples, making his eyes up to my eyes and back and forth as he picks up his speed.

“OH FUCK! ISAAC UH!, I scream out, my breathing is tense but he keeps going.

He’s plunging into me, flexing his body like a belly dancer in and out of me, the way in which his abdomen moves when he thrusts forward and back is such a turn-on. The feeling is extraordinarily pleasing making my thirst for sexual gratification stronger; I’m engrossed in sexual arousal, eyes enflamed with lust and I begin trembling with pleasure.  I’m at my peak of releasing my female warmth and I know he’s about to release his hot masculine fluid.

He quickly changes his position without pulling out his erection and pushes my legs forward, they’re at the sides of my head and he’s on top me, pushing them back as he thrusts harder in and out, his body slides aggressively upon my skin and my breast begins to bounce from the energetic movements of him on top of me. He moves his hips higher up and comes down for one hard last plunge into me exploding his semen inside.

All I can hear is the sound of his fastened breathing; he’s so out of breath and sweaty. His ejaculated penis is still inside me and I feel it contracting in my entrance. My eyelids burst open and I sit up on the bed looking around at a strange room, breathing intensely from my second wet dream, holy shit.