The Weekend- Chapter 3

7:00 Am. It's Saturday morning and my alarm clock interrupts my dreams, startling me wide awake. I slowly wipe my eyes open with both hands but it quickly shuts close again due to the sun beams that are blazing across the room. With a weary yawn I position myself to sit up on the bed and the first thing that comes to mind is Isaac. I start considering if it was all just a dream but the wet stains on my underwear is all the proof I need.

 Staring down at my clothes I realize that I haven't showered since yesterday's morning. Shit!

 Grabbing a towel I begin walking hastily towards the bathroom but come quickly I come to an abrupt stop.

 I can't help but notice how silent it is, usually my little brothers up are running around giving everyone headaches.

Smiling at how quite it is i step into the shower, turning on the warm water. Wearing only my underwear i tilt my head back, letting the warm water run down my face, onto my pale breast and slowly down my navel, taking in the sensations of every drop. The water feels amazing, it's so invogorately refreshing, i could stay in here for hours. 

In the shower alone i'm left to my thoughts. I begin comtemplating on everything, especially Isaac. His face keeps appearing everytime i close my eyes, it's annoying yet i can't control it.

Thinking about him doesn't distact me from my actions however. I reach for the body wash which is located right under the showerhead an dbegin rubbing it all over my body, cirlcling around my nipples and legs specifically. As my hands explore my body i close my eyes to taken in the seductive cinnamom scent but there he is again, Isaac. 

 As I recall his face his shirtless picture comes to mind and my rubbing becomes more intense. I can’t control my body’s desires; I can’t help but get turned on.

Caressing my breast gently my self-pleasure forces me to moan soft and sexually. Without even realizing it my hands glides lower down south to my vagina. As the pleasure keeps growing my rubbing becomes more tense and suddenly there’s an overwhelming urge to insert my index and middle finger into the entrance of my vagina, an urge I can’t fight, an urge I obey.

After a while of sliding my fingers in and out of myself benignly, I’m interrupted my hard knocks at the door.

 “I’m almost done hold on!” I shout above the noise of the falling water as guilt compels me.

“Hurry up, your brother has to use the washroom! My mother shouted back.

“Whose stupid idea was it to put the shower and toilet in one room anyway” I murmur to myself concluding with an eye-roll. 

Briskly making my way out of the bathroom, I hold my towel in place tightly but I’m trembling with guilt as if what I just did was unnatural.

AFTER DRESSING I turn my computer on and I’m greeted with my account already logged in. My inbox is flooded with messages from Carly and Rebecca; I totally zoned out last night and didn’t reply, fuck!

Typing as fast as I can I begin explaining a beautiful lie to them as to why I didn’t reply to their messages. After pressing send I couldn’t help but notice that Isaac is the only other person up this early. Early bird I suppose? Hmm, a teenage guy who gets up before 8:00 Am on a Saturday morning, Yup, he’s definitely different alright!

Tempted to message him I can’t bring myself to build up the courage to actually hit send.

Closing my eyes to reduce my anxiety I finally think I’m ready to face this fear, it’s just a boy right?