Till death do us part- Chapter 18 (Finale part II)

[This is the finale/ending of "My Sexual Reality"] (Part 2 of a 2 part finale)
I highly suggest you read the Finale Part I over before you continue into part II.

Note that part I of the finale (chapter 17, Titled: "Sex and the city) is RATED R, therefore it's only available to my followers who are over 18. READ HERE:
http://www.wattpad.com/58972232-my-sexual-reality-sex-and-the-city-chapter-17

.......................................................................................................................................................................

My tears, heart and guilt are on the floor but it's also slowly devouring me on the inside, triggering puke up my throat making it the forth thing to join the ground. It's the first time I've been so physically upset by something. Nothing so emotionally scarring has ever happened in the past that actually made me throw up, not even the sex tape. I can't help but think maybe it's a combination of being in the air so much or food poisoning from the hotel, but deep down I know it's the nauseating repercussion of my reality.

"Do you want anything? I think we should go to the doctor?" Jasper murmurs in the most caring husky tone looking down at me as I lay in a curled up position on the bed.

"No, I'm not sick, just upset by the never-ending drama" I reply in a soothing tone, assuring him that I'll be okay.

His phone is in the hotel room kitchen ringing its life out for the fifth time but he pays it no attention as he's occupied by me.

"You should go answer it, someone clearly needs to reach you" I murmur in a demanding voice watching in the direction of the ringing sound.

"Be right back" he responds as he turns around with a sympathetic smirk and heads towards the kitchen.

"Hey" I blurt out holding him back as he tilts his body to the side to see me. "Just so you know I really want to kiss you right now but I reek of puke"

"It's the bag of puke beside the bed that reeks, not you" he replies with a smile sending a cute wink my way.

"But it came from me" I whisper to myself as he proceeds towards the kitchen ending the continuous ringing.

I'm now alone again with my thoughts and I can't help but recall the look on Isaac's face when I answered the door last night. My own thoughts are eating me alive and I still can't manage to send them six feet under. All I want is to be omitted from my own introspection because those same thoughts cause feelings and those feelings are catastrophic in the matter of emotion.

Interrupting my contemplation Jasper walks back into the room with an uneasy expression on his face.

"What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost, literally" I murmur in a worried tone trying to grasp his attention as he looks zoned out.

"My mom called, she's here" he replies calmly but his face is telling a different story.

"Your mom? Here? In New York?"

"Yeah she just arrived?"

"Why?"

"Isaac's been in an accident" he murmurs in a sangfroid tone awakening my entire body.

Waves of disbelief take control of my state of mind but quickly fades away as concern takes its place.

"O my god, is he okay?" I blurt out loudly in a worrisome tone, getting off the bed to go get dressed as he scrambles to do the same.

"She said he's in critical condition, we have to leave now the hospital is just ten minutes away." He replies as he gets his keys for the rental car.