STAND BY ME - chapter 27

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading up until this point, it means a lot to me. Good news: This fanfic hit over 600 views! Yay! ANYWAY! This chapter is Aya and Itachi's wedding night, so it has a lot of NSFW (almost too juicy LOL). Please don't read if it isn't your thing!

---

The glances we shared across the room while we conversed with our comrades at our wedding day were weighed heavily with smouldering lust. It was just Itachi and I now, and he was all mine.

Itachi explored my body, his hands would feel the shapes and curves of my body. Our clothes were off now, and we had teased and played with each other for what seemed like hours. The way we clawed at each others' clothing was, much to my delight, animalistic. After years of patiently waiting for each other, tonight, that sexual tension would diminish.

My pink, throbbing flesh was yearning for some kind of filling - and only Itachi could grant me such pleasure. My back arched each time Itachi let his finger travel down my slit.

"N- No, Itachi," My speech was slurred, my thoughts became hazy, squirming in my spot.

"Hm?" Itachi looked up at me, his eyes were partially lidded, "Is this not what you wanted?" His voice deep and seductive, his fingers swirled around my entrance painfully slow, at the same time leaving love bites on my inner thighs. "I'll mark you on places only we can see." He declared.

"Shit," I muttered, my fingers clutched onto the futon, "I need you, Itachi."

"What was that?" He smirked. My body became limp under Itachi's touch. It became difficult to think straight. It was too much to bear. Itachi's goal was to clearly prolong this teasing, which I could not take another minute of.

"I need you, Itachi!" I desperately yelped.

Itachi retracted his fingers, and hovered over my small frame, his hands placed on either side of my head.

"Where do you want it?" His smirk became more devilish.

I bit the bottom of my lip.

"I want you inside of me." I whimpered, wrapping my legs around his waist, "Now." My cheeks became flushed, slightly surprised by how vulgar I was being.

Itachi chuckled, his callous thumb grazing my nipple, the hairs on my arms raised.

And with that, Itachi's hot length plunged into me, both of us releasing exasperated sighs, his fingers intertwined into my hair. Itachi knew that it was my first time, and he thought he would spare me the pain by being swift. Pain wasn't necessarily what I felt at the moment, but rather it felt unusually tense. He waited a couple of moments for me to adjust, meanwhile planting sweet kisses all over my neck and my collarbone.

"'tach," I lazily spoke, "I want you." I muttered, audible only for him to hear. His lips crashed onto mine hard, and he began to move himself into me, in and out. And it was at this moment I had wondered why the wedding hadn't been planned sooner, because an indescribable feeling of anticipation began building up in my womb. My moans were muffled into our kiss. Itachi's lips parted from mine, and I noticed the way his sharingan was practically glowing with hunger. He knew I loved seeing those eyes, they made me feel so flustered.

"Aya," Itachi groaned my name, a light blush on his cheeks, "You feel so good." He panted, "So tight." He continued to thrust, strings of moans and "I love you's" filled our room, our bodies trickling with beads of sweat. Itachi hooked his hands underneath my knees, and pushed my legs back onto the futon. The new angle only made me feel more sensitive. I looked into Itachi's eyes intimately, and realized that I was getting close.

"Itachi," I moaned his name, lulling my head to the side, panting with each thrust, "Ah! I think I'm gonna..."

"Me too..." His voice was breathy.

His hands travelled to my hips, gripping them as firmly as he could, and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly this time.

"I want it inside of me." I blushed.

He rocked into my body a couple of more times, and a bliss unlike anything I've ever experienced before washed over the both of us. Itachi groaned, his face seemed disheveled, and his eyebrows were tightly knit as I felt him throb inside of me. The lower half of my body involuntarily twitched, Itachi's fluids now intermingling with mine. I finally felt one with the man I love.

We were both heavily panting, lost in each others' lustful gazes as we savoured our night full of passion. Itachi pressed his body against mine, his face nuzzled into my neck, suckling on my skin.

"You're so beautiful." Itachi said, his hand cupped my face, pulling me into a loving kiss.

"I love you." I breathed.

"I love you more." He looked into my eyes, and smiled.