STAND BY ME - chapter 28

Hey guys! Thanks for over 700 reads! Also, this chapter contains some HEAVY nsfw! You've been warned!

---

It had been a month since that passion filled day. After our long and exhausting days of work, Itachi and I would unwind at night and become each others' addictions more often than not. The thought made me blush at how physically involved we had gotten with each other since our wedding.

I suppose Kayumi was truly right.
"The Uchiha are known to be famed passionate lovers, y'know," I recalled, she warned me on the day of my wedding, "And their stamina is out of this world."
Are Uchiha's all perfect in everything they do?
I thought.

"You ready?" Itachi said, as I quickly wrapped the obi-jime cord around my waist.
"Yeah. Let's get going." I said, smiling.
Itachi and I were assigned to take care of some political affairs with the Tenzoku clan, who were interested in forming an alliance with the Uchiha and the Hyuga. So naturally, I decided to wear a formal kimono to the meeting, and Itachi wore a yukata bearing the Uchiha crest on the back, and on either sides of his chest.

---

Itachi and I were walking around the shops of the small village, which housed some of the best souvenirs.
"You ever been to a clan meeting before?" I asked my husband. My husband. It made me happy knowing my dream had come true.
"No, actually." Itachi said, eyeing the strange figures on display. "This will be my first time."

"Heheh, maybe there are still some things I can teach you." I smiled, "Well, it's best we give them a gift when greeting them. Sets terms off the right way. I'm thinking flowers." I pointed to the shop which had vivid colours of all sorts of flowers on display. The way the petals on some of the flowers were assorted were mesmerizing.
"Good taste, huh?" Itachi smirked.
"Yes!"

---

"Hyuga-san, thank you for stopping by. Now that you are married, you two should visit more often!" The lady eyed Itachi and I, handed me the bouquet of flowers, which were delicately wrapped in decorative tissue.

"I should!"
"This place has a lot of romantic getaways." She winked. My eyes grew a bit bigger, glancing at Itachi.
"We'll think about it." Itachi said, eyes meeting mine momentarily.
"Eheheh, I'll see you later." I waved goodbye to her. Itachi and I made our way to the meeting place.

---

Itachi and Aya are now home after the meeting, which frankly caused the both of them headaches.

"I'll make us some lunch, Itachi." Aya said, slipping her shoes off, and shuffling towards the kitchen. The metal pots clung together as she placed them atop on the counter.

"Hmm." Itachi hummed, "I'll help you."

"So, what was your impression of your first meeting?" Aya met Itachi's glare with a heaviness they both decoded quickly. She understood this was idle talk, and they both knew it.

"I could get used to it." Itachi broke the brewing silence

"Mhm. There will be many more meetings to come in the future." Aya said, as she tiptoed in attempt to reach a glass bowl placed in the cupboard. He noticed his wife was struggling.

"Here." Itachi said, he placed his hand on Aya's waist, as he pressed his weight against his wife's back, swiftly grabbing the bowl.

Aya bit her bottom lip.

"You like salad, ne, Itachi-kun?" She pressed herself against his crotch.

She could feel Itachi tense up for the slightest second, which made her mischievously smirk. She peeked behind to see Itachi, and was pleasantly surprised to see his reaction. Itachi eyebrows were raised at the sudden use of the honorific.