Welcome to Happy Harbor

A/N. Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Like I said last chapter, I won't be changing this so much that the story will be different from my original, I'm just fixing my mistakes and such so it won't be so cringy for me and you guys. I will(am) fix my mistakes on Quotev, hopefully in time while I'm writing this version. The only major thing I'd be changing is the outfits, but I'm not sure if that qualifies as major. Speaking of outfits, the pic is of Alice's during the chapter when the rest is in civvies. I think you all get it. It's gonna be the same throughout the chapter. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy! -Anna

STAR CITY

July 17, 23:16 PDT

 We heard that Speedy was going to stop an illegal shipment, and the boys and I went to go convince him to join our team. Though, I had a feeling he wouldn't join. We left Miss Martian and Superboy at the Cave because they didn't know Speedy, and we were his friends. As we approached the docks of Star City, we saw Speedy firing arrows at a big, red skinned man. He was the boss I guessed, after his reaction to Speedy ruining his suit.

 "Do you know what I pay for a suit in my size?!" the red man demanded. "Scorch the earth, boys."

 Four guys holding guns went to shoot, but Kid Flash ran in, and knocked two of them down. Robin threw a birdarang at one, and I threw a shadow ninja star at the last guy. Robin did his signature laugh as he and I hid behind some crates. Aqualad made a water whip, and lashed at two guys, slamming them into the back of a truck. The now alone boss took a big chunk out of the ground with his bare hands, and threw it at Speedy. He dodged it, and shot another explosive arrow at the red man, with little to no effect. The boss threw another piece of concrete at all of us this time, and Aqualad smashed it to bits with his swords. Speedy fired another arrow at the red guy, and smoke emitted from it, blinding him.

 "The Cave is perfect," Aqualad said to Speedy, retracting his swords. "It has everything the Team will need."

 "For covert missions, you know, spy stuff," Robin added, appearing behind the archer.

 "But wait until you see Superboy and Miss Martian. But I saw her first," Kid declared.

 "She's only been on Earth for what, a little more than a week, and you're already calling dibs?" I asked in disbelief, standing next to the speedster. Kid just smirked at me.

 The red guy recovered from the smoke, and threw another piece of rock at us. Everyone dove out of the way, except for Aqualad who slashed the thing to little pieces. Speedy fired three more arrows at the red guy. One of them exploded on impact, and the other two stuck to his chest, then exploded a second later.

 The man just chuckled. "Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job."

 "First of all, I'm a girl," I said, throwing a flurry of ninja stars at him, but only knocking him back. "Second, I can do as much of a good job kicking your butt as these boys." I hated it when people said I couldn't take down someone bigger than me.

 Speedy aimed another arrow at the baddie.

 The red guy just spread his arms. "Go ahead."

 Speedy let the arrow fly, and the arrow cut through the air like a knife, sticking to the boss's chest. Sprouting from the tip, came some kind of red foam, covering the bad guy completely. I could just hear the guy's muffled yells. Kid sped in front of Speedy and crouched, looking at the foam sculpture.

 "High-density polyurethane foam. Nice." Kid gave his friend a thumbs up.

 Speedy started to walk away.