Preformance

A/N. Hi my amazing readers! Hope you all enjoy this one! Sorry if it gets confusing, I don't really know much about trapeze acts and stuff. Anyway, heart, comment, and hope you all enjoy! -Anna

BRUGES
December 22, 20:08 CET

Never thought that I'd be back at the circus, but here I am. Performing again at Haly's Circus, and doing trapeze of all things here again. I was a nervous wreck while waiting for Haly to introduce the Team. Just hope that Dick and I can keep it together for the show.

 "Madams and Monsieurs, Ladies and Gentlemen," Haly's voice echoed throughout the tent. In a sudden flash of light, Haly the Ringmaster appeared, and raised his hands as the crowd cheered. "Welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus! Where the world of the center ring is your oyster, and these are our latest pearls-" Haly pointed his cane upwards, and a spotlight made its way to Dick and me. 

 "The Daring Dangers!" Haly introduced. "Dan and Daisy Danger."

 With my legs gripped tight on the metal bar and Robin's hands in mine, we swooped down, and Dick let go summersaulting in the air.

 "Dawn Danger."

 At the same time we did that, M'gann on the other side of the ring, swung down from her own bar and summersaulted in the air. After passing Dick, she then grasped my hands.

 "Diane Danger."

 Artemis aimed her bow up with three arrows as Haly said her 'name'.

 "Dane Danger."

 Roy aimed his bow up that was loaded with three arrows.

 "And Dean Danger."

 Conner hefted up two green barrels.

 He threw one up and caught it, then threw both up on the air. Just as Conner did that, Artemis and Roy fired their arrows, and glitter followed the arrows as they flew. M'gann and I swung back, and M'gann let go of my hands, going through one of the barrels. Dick went through the other, and once they were both through, they stretched their limbs as the arrows were fired, sailing through the glitter. I swung forward again, and Dick caught my hands.

 "You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks. And all preformed without a net," Haly said.

 As Dick and I swung towards M'gann, Dick let go of my hands and tried to catch the Martian's. But he didn't grasp hers, and Dick fell.

 Robin! M'gann and I shouted through the link as my brother fell down to the ground, with no net to catch him.

 I had a horrible flashback to when I was younger in the circus, and saw Mary and John do their trapeze act, only to fall to their deaths. The same thing can't happen to Robin! The crowd screamed as they saw Dick fall.

 Don't blow our cover! Dick said quickly.

 But saving your life's okay? Conner asked and threw up a barrel.

 Dick landed safely on it as it went up, and reached for M'gann hand. Their hands were still a bit short distance away. I could vaguely see M'gann's eyes turn green, and suddenly Dick's hand was in hers as they swung back.

 What did I just say? Dick asked M'gann.

 The crowd couldn't see me use telekinesis from below. Besides, I've been using it all night, M'gann admitted as she and Dick landed on the platform. I did the same on the opposite side of them, and waved at the crowd. I'm not exactly the acrobat you and Alice are, M'gann said.