Secrets

A/N. Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School is my only explanation. I know it isn't Halloween yet, but this is an important chapter, so pay attention! Also, read Zatanna's spell's words backwards. Eikl Siht :p. Just enjoy, really. Read on! -Anna

MOUNT JUSTICE

October 31, 19:34 EDT

 "Ow, ow, owwwww!" Wally howled.

 I covered my ears from his howling. It was Halloween, and M'gann, Conner, Wally, and I were in the Cave getting ready for a Halloween party at M'gann and Conner's school. Wally was a werewolf, and I was a female version of the Grim Reaper. Hey, I could make a scythe, it was a good prop.

 "Wally, leave Wolf alone," I pleaded. Wolf didn't react to Wally's horrible howling.

 "Really? You're not gonna join at all?" Wally asked the sleeping wolf. Wolf didn't respond. "What kind of wolf are you?"

 "Wally, stop torturing him," Conner said to the said boy.

 "Not just him," I mumbled. Wally's howls could break glass.

 "Hold still, please," M'gann said as she wrapped toilet paper around Conner.

 "M'gann, stop torturing him," Wally said, going over to the two. "Awkward for him anyway, being a third wheel on our date." Wally still hasn't gotten the memo that M'gann and Conner are dating.

 "Wally, I invited the entire Team to the dance. Zatanna too," M'gann informed.

 "Good. Keeps us on the down-low," Wally said, going close to M'gann. She just held a smirk on her face while Conner rolled his eyes. I scoffed and pulled Wally away from M'gann. "So...you going as my favorite Martian?" Wally asked M'gann.

 "Not exactly," she answered, walking forward a bit. M'gann then changed herself into a zombie bride, and it looked really cool. It does help if you're a Martian, and can change your whole look. M'gann growled for affect.

 "Nice," I admired.

 "Whoa. Babe, eat my brains anytime," Wally said. I mentally facepalmed.

 "Great minds think alike," a familiar voice said. We all looked to the side, and saw Captain Marvel with his face painted like a zombie.

 "Captain, you look terrific," M'gann complimented the hero. The said hero grinned and put his hands on his hips. "Are you going to a Halloween celebration too?" M'gann asked.

 Marvel had a confused look on his face. "Well, sure, I'm going with...uh-uh, I mean, you did invite the whole Team, right?"

 "Yeah, we'll all be at the dance," M'gann confirmed. "So don't worry about us. Go. Have a good time at your party."

Recognized: Artemis, B07

Zatanna Zatara, A03

 The zeta tubes went off, and out stepped Artemis as a vampire and Zatanna as a witch.

 "Oh, hey, Zatanna. You look great," Artemis complimented.

 "Oh, thanks. You too," Zatanna said back. The two girls looked at the rest of us. "Oh, look. Zombie Captain Marvel. That's hilarious. Is the Justice League having a party? 'Cause my dad didn't mention it," Zatanna asked.

 "No, no, no, no, see I..." the Captain said as he scratched the back of his head. "Fine. I'm going trick-or-treating." He flew to the zeta tubes and they started up.