Infiltrator

A/N. Hey guys, hope you enjoy. This is a more exciting chapter in my opinion. The pic is pretty self explanitory, so that's all I'm gonna say. Just read! -Anna

MOUNT JUSTICE

August 8, 09:58 EDT

 Today is the first day of school for Wally. While he is stuck in a classroom, the rest of the Team were at the beach of the Cave. I almost feel bad for Wally. Almost.

 "Hello, Megan. We should hit the beach everyday," Megan said, spreading her arms for emphasis.

 "First a moment of silence for our absent comrade," Robin said dramatically.

 "Poor, Wally," M'gann said, lowering her head a little.

 "Well, that's enough of that," I said after a moment. "Last one in the water is a schooled Wally!" We all ran into the ocean water, laughing. I quickly splashed my brother, who looked shocked for a moment, then smirked.

 "Oh, you're going to get it, Alice." Robin ran after me, and accidentally splashed M'gann. She gasped, and hit Robin right back. Kaldur and Superboy soon joined in, and a splash fight commenced. Suddenly, Superboy went out of the water, and then cannonballed into the water, dousing us all. After a while of our splash fest, we got tired, and was ready for food.

 "Let's eat. Hotdogs on me," I said, wading to the shore. Everybody sat around the grill talking, as I cooked the hotdogs.

 "These are really good, Alice," M'gann complemented.

 "Thanks," I said smiling.

 "Volleyball anyone?" Robin asked after we were done eating.

 We agreed, and split into teams-M'gann and Superboy against Robin and Kaldur. I didn't play because I was the ref, and I didn't want to make the teams uneven. In the end, M'gann and Superboy won. M'gann and Superboy's win must have tired the clone out. He laid down on the sand, and soon fell asleep. As he slept, the rest of us piled a bunch of sand on top of him, forming a sand cone. The cone of sand was pretty high, which made it look pretty funny.

 "Team, report to the mission room," Batman said over the comms.

 He just had to ruin the fun. We woke up Superboy, and got him out of the sand pile. After we changed into our uniforms, we went into the mission room, where we saw Batman, Red Tornado, Green Arrow, and a girl I had never seen before. I slightly hid behind Robin.

 "Team, this is Artemis, your new teammate," Batman announced.

 New teammate? I came out from behind Robin, and looked at the new girl. She had long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, wearing a suit that was all green with Green Arrow's insignia. Must be Arrow's new protégé. We all exchanged hellos, and found at that her name was Artemis. As we talked, the zeta tubes lit up, announcing Wally's arrival.

Recognized: Kid Flash, B03

 Wally came running out of the tubes, dressed in yellow swim trunks, and carrying lots of beach equipment. "The Wall-Man is here. Now let's get this party star-" He tripped, and fell down. The beach ball he was carrying bounced forward in between Tornado and Batman. "...ted," Wally finished.   

 "Wally-Man, huh?" Artemis asked. "I love the uniform. What exactly are your powers?"

 "Uh, who's this?" Wally asked, stepping up to the rest of us.