One

Right 

Left

Right

Left

Everything hurts. Keep going Liv you have to keep moving. You just got away you can't go back you have to get to a crowd anywhere you have to get somewhere with people. No matter what you just have to get away. The limp in my leg hurt like hell but fuck I have to keep moving. Don't look back get to a crowd that all you have to do Liv that all.

Breath

In

Out

In

Out

Yup. Something is definitely broken but I can always worry about that when I know I'm safe. Will I ever be safe though? I thought. That's hard to say but I'll know when I'm safe. Living on streets is not the best option but it's your only option. God I'm so fucking lucky I got away now find a place and get some rest. I got to run more tomorrow. Just got to make sure I stay away and stay safe. Where can I go though? Where is a place that always seems to be crowded? I keep running and see where my limp takes me before my legs gives out.

************Time Skip*********

Well here I am. Somehow ended up at the Richard Rogers Theatre. Huh. Who would have thought I would have ended up here, a fucking theatre for some goddamn play. Oh well this place is always crowded so maybe this won't be so bad with all the people here. Easy places to hide. That's reassuring at least a little bit. I hate my life so much right now. But life's life right. I can get some rest and run in the morning before anything bad happens.

******Sleep Time Skip*******

"Daddy" A little 10 year old girl ran to see her dad in bed asleep. Stupid drugs have to put him to sleep all the time. He'll wake up soon for more medicine soon so I'll wait for now. Little Liv thought boy was she dead wrong. Her dad woke up finally but he wasn't in his right mind. That fucking medicine hurts my dad more than helps him. Liv thought and what happens next was too fast for her to process. 

Her father gets out of bed but instead of going to his chair to take his medicine he tries to run. Run, just run out of the house anything to escape to the outside world where he would surely hurt himself more. He already feel early a left a giant bruise on his forehead now this. As he runs to the front door Liv is sitting there watching him go crazy from pain meds. Her Aunt runs after him and grabs him by the shirt and pulls him back. Her father then tries to rip out his feeding tube. Liv falls on the floor as she watches her father hurt himself and she sobs. she can't handle it. Next thing Liv knows her father is charges at her and...

Liv sits straights with tears still running down her face. Her father she can't handle it. The sun is already rising so she decides to walk around the theatre and see who's around and who she has to keep an eye out for. As she tries to stand she immediately falls to the floor in pain as she remembers her leg then something in her chest send a sharp pain through her. The pain is so much she can't even think straight. She then tries to stand again but the pain was too unbearable and she lets out and scream in pain that hurts her even more. Her unused voiced comes out raspy but what do you expect. She couldn't help it. Lucky it's too early for anyone to be out so no one heard her.

Or so she thought.

A/N

THIS IS SO CRINGY. I'm sorry this is my first story and if you peoples could comment anything I would really appreciate it so much. I would really like to know what you guys think. I will try to keep updating a lot and I will try to write long chapters. Also sorry if I make grammar or spelling mistakes i try to edit but I suck. Love ya! ;)