Untitled Part 10

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING :D

Liv's POV

I woke up back on the couch from the night before. I sat up and tensed from the pain shooting up my chest. 'I need to take some painkillers.' I thought to myself. But how the hell am I supposed to get some if I'm stuck in the bed in pain barely even sitting up. Breathing even hurts so me getting meds is out of the question. I lay on the couch for a few minutes as I look around the room. There are posters of many kinds, a window, mirrors with light bulbs around it, some junk on the table top, clothes on a rack, and a lot of other stuff. So I'm in a dressing room.

As I continue to take in my surroundings the doorknob starts to turn. I look in the direction to see Oak come in. I'm going to assume this is his dressing room. He looks at me and smiles, "Hey you're awake. Do you need anything like painkillers or something." He says as if he can read my fucking mind. Thank you Oak. I nod and he makes his way over to the pill bottle on top of a table under the mirror with lights. I see a hulk toy and smile. God Oak is seriously a big kid. He makes his way back over to me with the meds and I sigh in relief. He hands me a water bottle from the other table top and the meds. 

On the bottle I read 'Anthony's Oak. Do. Not. Touch.' I smile and show Oak the bottle. He shrugs and I take the meds. We sit for a little and wait for the meds to kick in and after a while they did. I start to move into my chair but I don't get very far when Oak picks me up and gently sets me in the chair. I'm not gonna lie the gesture scared me and I flinch out of habit as his hands make contact with me. He didn't seem to notice though. I turn and look at a clock on the wall and it reads 10:08 am. Well at least I'm awake when the world is awake this time.

I make my way out of the small dressing room and I'm backstage. I wonder why I'm here and not in a house or something. I also wonder what show is going on in this theatre. Probably something really stupid.

But I'm not going to judge anything I've never heard of any broadway shows before so maybe these kinds of things are really good. As I make my way out I follow Oak until I see all the people and I see the all the guys from before except...Ant? I think. All these people are making small talk to themselves and I don't know what to do. I turn the chair around and push it as fast and as far as I can back to the dressing room. The only problem is that I don't remember where I came from. I'm a natural born Dory. I'm not stupid I just forget a lot. But I guess that could be replaced with stupid. At least that's what my family called me after my dad died.

I rush back into a random room. Great I was in a supply closet. I probably look like the biggest fucking idiot I just sit and look around after I find a light switch. I look around and see cleaning supplies then I see cookies. A secret stash and I smile to myself. Well know I know where to go if I'm ever hungry. As I sit a hear the doorknob turn and I start to panic. But I don't know what to do. As the door opens I see a man from earlier come in. He had his slick back ponytail and his goatee was on point. He looks at me as concern flooded his senses. I look at him with teary eyes then look at the floor. He pulls a chair up in front of me and we look at each like me and "Ant" seem to always do when we see each other.

Lin's POV

I look to see Oak coming from backstage with the girl behind him. She comes out and I look away joining a random convo keeping an eye on her out of the corner of my eye. She looks at all the people and quickly turns the chair and rushes off the stage. Everyone is involved with their own thing that they don't see her. Oak turns around and walks after her after he sighs. I frown seeing her run away and him having to chase after her. I walk backstage to see Oak staring at the supply closet. I can't blame her. I may have gone into the supply closet my first time here too.

I walk over to Oak and put a hand on his shoulder. He looks at me then sighs. "She was fine until she got out on stage. I was stupid to bring her out to all the people in the first place." His head hangs low. I look at the door and back at Oak. "Let me go talk to her." I say and he looks skeptical. "I don't know." He says to me. "It'll be fine." I reply and make my way over to the door. I listen and don't here any things. I turn the knob and walk inside. She turns around and looks at me with teary eyes. I don't know what happened but I can't help but feel bad. I look at her concerned as she looks at the floor.

I pull up a chair in front of her and I look at her. I try to take her appearance in as much as I possibly can. 'She is really beautiful.' I say to myself and I can't help but smile. We stare at each other for a few minutes until I speak up. "What' your name?" I ask her. She stays quiet but then does something with her hands. As if she is trying to tell me something. I look at her confused and she sighs. She puts her hand to her ear like a phone and I hand her my phone. She pulls up notes and types, 'Liv.' I look at it and then back at her. I don't fully understand because 'Old Man Miranda' is pretty stupid. 

She then takes my phone and types, 'I'm mute' as I read what she types over her shoulders. I even more confused now. "But your screams had a little bit of voice. I could hear it." She sighed and typed again but I couldn't see until she handed me my phone back. 'Traumatic events can make a person go mute.' I look at her with tears in my eyes. I wonder what happened to this little girl to make her go mute then. I sit back in my seat at look at her dumbfounded while she keeps her head down. 

She looks back up at me. Liv takes my phone and types something then hands me my phone and I read it. 'What's your name?' I read. I felt awful after that. I'm basically interrogating her without any information about what's even going on. Good going Lin. I mentally slap myself. "I'm so sorry. I'm Lin." I say to her and she looks at me then nods. She looks back at the floor and we sit in silence.