Come On

Liv's POV

Now that I can walk around the theatre is so much more different. I can't run yet but just a few more weeks. But Lin said I'm going to be announced in ham4ham. I'm not sure how I feel about that but okay. Lin said I should do something but there is not much to do. I don't talk, I'm in cast, and I'm not talented. All I could probably do is wave. I can say hi and go back inside done.

"Hey Liv why can't I find you on any social medias." Lin says to me. I want to laugh but I look at him. I sign 'Yeah because my mom would totally let me have a phone let alone social media to connect with the outside world.' He looks at me beyond confused. "Anthony, Chris, Daveed, Pippa, anyone that knows sign language." He says and I shake my head. Everyone comes running into the room including a few others come on stage. I look at everyone then back at Lin. "Translate her." Lin says and he points to me.

'Ok so everyone here who can't understand me y'all need to learn ASL.' I sign and snap my fingers at the end. Everyone who can understand me laugh while the others sit confused. Daveed is the first to translate and everyone nods and a few laugh. 'Lin you need to especially figure it out. You're fostering me for god sake.' I sign and everyone who can understand me laughs and Anthony translates. Lin looks at me with a smile and responds, "Touché." I nod and explain why I don't have any social media. Lin looks at me in shock. He tells me, "So you now have an iPhone 6 plus so I can help you."

Lin's POV

I was shocked that Liv didn't have social media which was kind of sad but at the same time her explanation was not shocking. I was sad and I want to know about her past but I can only do so much. I only know the basics. Her mother is a bitch and neglected her or abused to the point of a traumatic experience mentally, her brother hurt her all the time, her father is not in the picture god only knows why, and all of this caused her to run away and she got hurt.

Welp. Tis time to set up every single social media account that matters. Most importantly twitter. Hehehe. We can start posting everything on her account after ham4ham later. Who knew we could keep her hidden from the fans for a little over a month. Liv did make a valid point about me having to learn ASL. Lucky for her I've been learning since I found out she didn't talk. Sshh it's a secret. No one knows and I'm not very good at the whole ASL thing yet.

Liv's POV

By the time Lin gets done with my phone I have a Twitter, Instagram, snap chat from Oak, and Facebook. I will probably never use these but oh well. I'll let them have their fun. My phone buzzes and it's a snap chat from Oak. It's a picture of all of us and it says fam. I look at him and he smiles across the room and waves. I smile and look around the room. By this time everyone was now following on social media and talking amongst themselves. I look over to Thanyne who is eating cookies and was on his phone. Anthony is next to me I thought we should have some fun.

'Thayne's cookies. Go by the door I'll throw them to you.' I sign to him and he nods smiling mischievously. I walk over to Thayne and he smiles at me. "Hey pip squeak." He says and ruffles my hair. I smile and snatch his cookies and toss them to Ant. He catches them and books it out the door onto the stage. I run after him around the cast. It's good being smaller than adults. I can get through others faster and easier. "Boi you jacked my cookies!" He shouts as I leave the room. Anthony is already on the  other side of the stage waiting for me. I can't run with the cast of my leg so I basically hobble quickly across the stage. I make it half way before I'm picked up off the floor. I look and see Thayne.

I look at Ant with pleading eyes. I smile at Thayne and he flashes me a white smile. "Hey give me back the child." Ant says and I look at Thayne. "Give me the cookies. We'll make a trade." I look at Thayne then back at Anthony. "Fine I slide the cookies and Liv walks." Thayne nods and puts me down. I get half way and Ant kicks the box to Thayne. "You don't pick it up until Liv gets to me." Ant says and Thayne says a quick 'fine.' I get to Ant and he picks me up and brings me up the stairs. "Yo boi you jacked my cookies." I look at Anthony confused and he smiles at me. "I stashed them in Groff's side of the dressing room." Anthony says and I smile at him and we high five.

We spend the rest of the time before the show hiding out in the supply closet eating cookies and talking about nonsense and joking around. Oak joins us at some point in time and Anthony and I teach him a little but of ASL. He had been learning ASL for a little while so he could talk to me. Now all three of us have agreed we will teach Oak her so we can teach him better and not be disturbed by others in the cast. For some reason the cookies that Lin and I ate when I was first here keep refilling behind some cleaning supply. So we just eat the cookies every time we were here. No doubt Thayne is behind the cookie stash. You got to love him. I love everyone here so much.

UNEDITED oml I got a comment earlier saying they loved my story and I love them so much. They made my day and helped me through my writers block. (Even though this is really crappy) You people are the best please vote. Love Ya! ;)