Stay Alive

Lin's POV

We hear Leslie's name and we all walk over to the doctor. "So he's out of surgery and he is doing very well. He was shot in the shoulder with a questionable bullet and lost a lot of blood but he's getting better by the minute. He should be fine in a few days. We need him here for a few days to recover and we are going to need to run some tests but other than that he's good." After the doctor says that we all sigh in relief. "He's not awake yet but he should be in a few hours. A few can go in now and see him." After the doctor says this Chris, Daveed, and the girls go in to see him first. 

"What about Olivia Miranda?" I ask the doctor and he looks through his clipboard. "She is still in surgery. She was shot in the lower torso with again a questionable bullet. Were she was shot is not as easy a fix as Mr. Odom's. Olivia's was deeper and in a more dangerous place." He says this and I nod. Most of the cast has left by this time. "The rest of you can go and see Mr. Odom now." I nod and get the guys.

"Ant." I say but I get no response. "Ant." I say a little louder and still get no response. "Anthony!" I say and shake him and he looks up at me. "She's been in here way to much." Ant says and I nod. "It's all because of that kid too!" Ant basically shouts and I just give him a confused look. He sighs and stands up. "After Leslie was shot I saw that Cade kid point the gun and pull the trigger then the curtains closed." I gasp. I'm going to kill that kid. I look back at Ant as he continues. Oak and Groff look over at us at this point. "Liv is only 14 and she has been is the hospital more times than I can count. It's all his fault. How could her brother do this to a kid. BE so cruel!" He shouts and I hug him. "I know Ant. It's not fair but we can help her now." I say as he hugs me back and cries in my arms. I sigh.

Groff and Oak walk over to us and we release from the hug. "Let's go see Leslie." I say and everyone nods. We all walk to Leslie's room to see him sitting up in bed. He looks upset and we walk in. "Lin where is Liv?" Leslie say and I look to the cast. "We didn't know what you wanted us to tell him." I nod. "Thanks guys." I say and turn back to Leslie. "Hey Les what do you remember?" I ask and he thinks.

"We heard a gunshot at the press conference. I was shot and the curtains were closing. I heard someone yell your name and another gunshot. I saw you holding Liv when Daveed and Oak got me off the ground. They put something on my shoulder and then everything went black. "I nod and think for a second. "After you were shot Liv jumped in front of me to save myself and was shot before the curtain closed. After you passed out the paramedics came shortly after and took you both to the hospital. You guys have been here for a couple hours. Liv is still in surgery. She is in worse condition." I say to him and he nods. He has tears streaming down his face and I hug him.

"How's her condition that you know of. "He asks me when we release from the hug. "Well you were both shot with what the doctor described it as a 'questionable bullet' and when I look over Olivia at the theatre I saw that the wound look kind of dirty. She was shot in the lower torso close to her stomach. She is still is surgery. That's all we know about Liv so far. "I finish but don't tell them about her shouting my name. That's probably going to be only time I'll ever hear her voice. "Do we know who did it?" Leslie says after a few minutes of silence and I look over a Anthony.

"Let's tell them and Pippa can call the police." I say to Ant and looks down because he's getting mad and I can see the tears in his eyes. "Anthony said he saw Cade pull the gun and pull the trigger when the curtains were closing. When Liv was shot saving my life." I finish and I see Pippa pull out her phone and leave the room. Daveed and Jazz pull Ant into a hug and Chris hugs me. Leslie looks down. We all sat in silence for a few minutes until Pippa came back into the room.

"They said they will be investigating for the next few days. The theatre will have to be shut down for a week by tomorrow." She says and I nod. "Should I let Thomas know?" Pippa asks and I nod. I know this is hard for Pippa. She got close with Liv. Pippa was one of the few people who could understand Liv. She goes into the hallway and after a few minutes I follow  her out.

"The theatre need to be shut down for a week by tomorrow." She said and I stand back. "A-Ant says h-he saw C-Cade. Her brother." She says and I can tell she was crying at this point. I walk over to her and pull the phone away from her. "The police will be investigating. Anthony says Cade pointed the gun and pulled the trigger. Pull the security footage for the police." I say and end the phone call. I pull Pippa into a hug and she cries into my shirt. "I'm sorry Lin." She says and I chuckle. "Everyone needs to stop being sorry for things that aren't their faults." After a few minutes we go back into Leslie's room and wait for Liv's updates.

UNEDITED wow two updates in one day. I felt bad for leaving yall on a cliffhanger. You guys are amazing I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm not gonna lie bad things are going to happen. But I hope you enjoy this. What would yall think of me writing a jamilton book because otp. please vote and comment if you would read it. Love yall! ;)