Start...

Liv's POV

"Liv, time for dinner." Lin says to me from the other room. I sigh and make my way to the kitchen. Seb is in his highchair through what looks like sweet potatoes all over Lin. I cover me smile and get my small plate. I've been hiding my food in bags in my jackets the past couple weeks. "The air conditioner isn't working by the way." Lin says and turns to me. I give him a confused looked as he looks at me. "How are you not dying of heat right now?" He asks me and I shrug. V is working late so it's easy with Lin.

As he turns back to feed Sebastian I slip some fish in my jacket. I drank my water when Lin looked back over at me and tapped my fork on the plate so he would think I was eating. He looks back more frequently than he did before. I finish quick and went to bed before Lin could say anything. I flushed everything down the toilet and took a shower before going to bed. Lin was acting suspicious tonight but I brush it off as I let sleep wash over me.

TIMESKIP BY LAURISON (don't know if that's the name but I ship it)

Lin's POV

I get to the theatre and Liv doesn't look so good. She looks pretty exhausted but I don't know why. She walks straight to Daveed's and Leslie's dressing room. Ouch. Thanks kid. Her and Leslie like to silently fangirl over different fanfictions about god only knows what so I'm just going to assume she is going to fangirl for a while. I got to my dressing room and see Groff dancing to Taylor Swift in the dressing room. I laugh and join in while I get ready for the show.

20 minutes later....

I finished getting ready and make my way to Leslie's dressing room. I see Leslie is still not in costume and we are starting tech soon so he better hurry his ass up. I walk in and see Liv with Daveed's jacket over her on the couch with her sleeping. I look at Leslie and he just shrugs. "We were talking for like 10 minutes then she passed out. Daveed came in like 5 minutes ago and she looked cold so he put his jacket over her." Leslie explained while I check over her.

"Should I be offended that she fell asleep in here and not my dressing room." I turn to Leslie and we both chuckle. I decide to leave her there until after tech then I'll bring her to my dressing room. That is if Daveed and/or Leslie will let me. Each are very protective even if I am her foster father and they've know me for a while. At least I know they care about her. 

I look back at her and look over her.  She seems smaller than before from when we first found her. "Can you guys keep an eye on her as much as you can and if she wakes up make sure she eats?" I ask and Leslie he nods when I kiss her forehead. I walk to the stage as they call five minutes to call and Leslie drops everything and to get ready. 

INTERMISSION TECH

By the middle of intermission for tech Liv walks into my dressing room. "Hey kiddo how ya feeling?" She walked to my couch and flopped on the bed and nods her head yes. I nod and get money from my wallet. "Why don't you go get something from the coffee shop across the way." I say to her with a smile and she takes the money and drags her feet out of the room. I sigh. I new something was wrong but I didn't know what that something was. 

Liv's POV

I made it to the coffee shop and before I can take more than two steps into the store I hear...him. I panic for a second and duck my head. I look around and see him making his way over to me. I look at him with fear until he gets up to me. Everyone around us didn't care so if something did happen no one would know or care. Before he can grab me I kick my leg up and kick him where the sun don't shine and book it our of the shop. I run all the way back to the theatre and rush into the doors. I slam the doors and everything went black.

Chris's POV 

I was getting ready to start the second act and down stairs I hear doors slam really loud then a loud thud. I rush to the source of the noise and see Liv pasted out on the ground. I rush to her side and pick her up. SHE IS SO LIGHT! I think to myself and rush her to Lin. "Lin!" I yell and hand Liv to Lin and he looks at her with wide eyes. He has tears and anger in his eyes by this time. "Someone get a wet rag and a blanket. Someone get a water and some food." He yells to everyone and everyone bolts. It feels we can't go very long without something bad happening anymore.

Lin takes her to his dressing room and sets the rag on her head. After a few minutes she starts moving around and her eyes open. "Liv oh thank god." Lin says and hands her the water and cookie Thayn got. She takes the water but pushes the cookies away. "Liv your going to eat at least two cookies." Lin says in a bit of a harsh tone and she flinches. After a minute of inspecting the cookie she takes a small bite and puts the rest to the side. Lin sighs and looks Liv up and down. "Your not leaving this spot until you eat these." 

I frown and start to usher everyone out of room. I know they need to be alone or at least less people. After a minute I walk out but Lin ushers me back inside. "Stay with her and make sure she eats. I need to call V." Lin says and walks out of the room. I look at her with sadness in my eyes but I know she needs this even if it's hard right now. "your going to eat the cookie. I'm sorry but you heard Lin." I say and she nods then sighs while she picks up the cookie.

UNEDITED I'm sorry guys ill try to update sooner I will have a better chance of updating more now so  keep your eyes open. sorry is this is crap ive been trying with a chaotic life. Love Ya! ;)