Untitled Part 29

I'm not dead! I am not yet dead. (Props to those who get that reference comment if you know what that is from) I'm sorry for no updates a lot recently I have a lot of crap going on. But here's one. Again I'm really sorry please don't kill me. *hides from blood thirsty readers*

Lin's POV

After the show ends I walk back to my dressing room and see Liv still asleep. I smile. She looks so peaceful tonight. I pull the curtain and get ready to go. After I finish getting ready I pick Liv up and carry her to the car. I'm happy she's getting rest since the last few days have been hard for her.

I get home and carry her to her room. It's about 11:00 so everyone is asleep. I sit on the couch and close my eyes for a minute. Sleep over taking me in minutes.
I wake up a few hours later and and it's now 2:00 in the morning. I close my eyes again to feel a blanket being draped over me. I open my eyes to see Liv walk away. "Hey?" I whisper and she turns around. "What would waking up be without ice cream?" I ask and she smiles.

We eat ice cream in silence for a few minutes. I take a picture of her and caption it "2am ice cream break. Shh don't tell V.😉" Then tag her in it. She smiles and hugs me. I'm still in shock when she does do that. I hug her back and kiss her in the head. After we finish our ice cream we fall asleep on the couch. The last thought in my head was 'I have to ask about the video tomorrow.'

TIMESKIP TO THEATRE

Liv's POV

We get to the theatre and everyone is doing there own thing. I go to Oak and Ant's dressing room. Oak is getting way better at ASL. I hug them both and flop on there couch. They are always ready when I come in so I don't worry about them. I feel like they purposefully get ready early to hang out with me. I don't know why they would. I'm just a dumb kid who can't do anything.

They were singing and I was listening to their talent in awe. I wish I was talented. But then I think I wish I could talk too. I've tried with Lin and even Oak but nothing came out. Lin came in and told the they were running something so they left and I was alone. I just got on my phone after they left.

TRIGGER WARNIGS BUUUULLLLIIIIEEESSSS

'She's so ugly'

'Talk about fat ass'

'Of course she is that's why she need ice cream at 2 in the ducking morning'

'How could a fat ass like her be with Lin'

'How does Lin put up with that thing.'

'Look at that face. Can you U G L Y.'

'Guys stop being rude to Lin. He's an angel she's a mess.'

'He just feels sorry for her. Publicity ya know.'

I kept reading at the hateful comments. I know I shouldn't be bothered by them but I can't help it. I know they are right. I feel tear form in my eyes. After a minute Ant walks back into the dressing room. "Hey Kiddo." He says and I look up. I suppress the tears and smile. He smiles and hugs me. I awkwardly hug back.

He releases me from the hug and I bolt to another room in the theatre. I sit in the supply closet from when I first met Lin and cry. I sit and just cry and cry. I hate myself. I'm so weak and I hate it.

Daveed's POV

I saw Lin running around the theatre and he seemed kinda panicked. He looks like he was looking for something. Or someone. "Lin what's wrong?" I ask but I already suspect what he's gonna say. "I can't find Liv." He says and I frown. We both start to look around the theatre. "Liv?" I'm close to shouting at this point. "I'm going to go check the roof." Lin says to me and I take off.

I try to think about where she could be. I start looking and my eyes lock in the supply closet. That's too easy. I think to myself. I walk to the door and put my ear to the door. I hear a sniffle and I turn the knob. It's locked. Jazzy walks by with her hair done. "Hey jazzy do you have a bobby pin on you and an extra hair tie?" I ask her and she hands me both. "Thank Jazz." I say as she walks away.

Y'all are probably wondering why the hair tie. I'm Lafayette and I need one for later. Hehe. I unlock the supply closet to find a crying Liv on the floor. It's the most heart breaking sight I've ever seen. I bend down and hug her. She just sits and continues to cry. After a few minutes She's calmed down a little but still has tears falling from her eyes.

I pick her up and take her to mine and Leslie's dressing room. Wow she's light. I put her on our couch and wrap her in my letterman jacket. She feel asleep in minutes. "Can you watch her while I go find Lin?" I ask Leslie and he just nods un his eyes full of concern.

After a few minutes of searching I find him running across the stage. "Lin!" I yell and run to him. "I found Liv she was crying and now she's asleep in my dressing room." I say and he just sighs. "Thanks." He says and starts to head to my dressing room. He sees her laying on the couch and kisses her head. "Can you guys just watch her right now. Make sure she's okay." He asks and we wouldn't have any it any other way.

Leslie's POV

After the show Liv woke up. Daveed and I were getting ready to leave and give her back to Lin. We watched her wake up and Daveed made his way over to her. "Hey kiddo you doing okay?" He asked and she nods. She signs a quick sorry and leaves. We look at each other and frown. We eventually part ways at the end of the day still not knowing what happened or what was wrong or how we could help.

So yeah this is crap. I will try to be better I tried to write something that was kinda tolerable but it's not even close. So I'll try to update better. Love ya! ;)