Night turning into Day

Anthony's POV

I went in and saw Liv. We locked eyes for a while but didn't say anything. It was silent. The guys around us were watching us but I didn't care. Clearly this is something that will keep happening for a while. No one talks we all just sit in silence as Liv and I stare each other down. Liv signs something with her hands while everyone looks at her. Before anyone can speak up I say, "She said she wants to go with me tonight." I was in shock and everyone stares at me.

"Ok why the hell didn't I know you three could understand ASL! Guess who is learning sign language." Oak says sing songingly at the end. I watched Liv visibly flinched at the sudden out burst. No one noticed except me. I get down to her level and she looks at me. "Are you sure?" I ask and she signs, 'You can understand me. I don't know Daveed and Chris is a little intimidating.' I smile at her and turn to see everyone watching but didn't seems to care. Everyone else didn't seem to see her sign the rest. "It's getting late and we have a show tomorrow. All of us will meet here 6:00 sharp tomorrow before the cast gets here." Lin said and we all nod.

I get behind her and start to push her out of the theatre with the guys following. We all hugged and said out goodbyes then went our separate ways.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAMILTON OTP

I get her into the car and we made it back to my apartment. "You can sleep in the guest bedroom which is right over there. There is a bathroom in the room and let me get you a shirt." I tell her. I grab a shirt and get back to Liv asleep in the bed not even under the covers. I smile and make my way over to her and put her under the blankets. I kiss her forehead and make my out of the room. I leave the shirt at the end of the bed and leave the room. I get into my room and fall asleep within minutes.

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

Liv's POV

"Liv you have to get up." Someone says to me softly while shaking me gently. I wave them off and turn over before I feel the pain from the small action. I sit straight up as my breathing hitched. "Woah, okay just hold still." I look and see Anthony. He props me up with pillows as I lay down slowly. Taking small shallow breaths. Breathing hurts so much right now. "Hey take it easy. Breath with me." He says this and I put my hand on his chest to mimic his breathing. He starts off quick with me and eases into larger breathes. I eventually start to breath normal. Anthony sets me in my chair and pushes me out of the room. "You ok?" He asks me I just nod.

We got up and we both got ready for the day. We left for the theatre soon after we got up to make it to the theatre on time.

TIMESKIP TO THE THEATRE

We made it back to the theatre and Lin came up to us. "Liv, Ant great your here. Come to the break room." Lin said. We make our way to the break room with Lin and see everyone already there.

"So Liv we have your living situation all figured out. We found your real mother and um...she gave us the paper work for your custody. Liv she signed the paperwork to give up her custody of you and your now in the foster system." I look at him shocked thinking I'm going to go into a terrible foster home. He must have saw the worry and shock on my face because he then said, "Your mother won't give us full custody of you but I had my apartment checked after filling out all the paperwork last night. I am now your foster father."

I had tears in my eyes and a few streamed down my face. I was sad my mom gave me up but I didn't expect anything more or less from her. I look at everyone and started signing a thank you. Lin came over to my level and I hugged him. He seemed a bit shocked but hugged me back. "We will move you to my apartment after the show today. Daveed and I will get your stuff today." Lin told me and I panicked. I couldn't go back there I can't face him. He will kill me. I thought to myself. Lin seemed to always notice my panic because he quickly responded with, "Hey we won't let anything happen to you we promise." Then Daveed asked, "We will go when no one is home." He told me this and I calmed down.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE SHOW FROM LAZINESS

"Liv we have to go." Lin said to me and I nodded. Daveed carried me a lot much to my protests through the theatre and too the car. The theatre is made up of a lot of stairs. Once we arrived at the house I see his bike. "Crap" I think to myself, he's home. Of course he's home he skips all the time. Daveed takes me out of the car and I clutch to his chest. "Hey, hey look at me." He says to me after he puts me in my chair guiding my eyes to his. "Tell me what's wrong?" He asks me after I took a deep breath. 'His bike is here. He's home." Daveed and Lin look at me confused. "Who's he?" Daveed asks I sign very quickly and Daveed looks like he is going to punch a bitch. "What did she say?" Lin asks and Daveed looks at Lin his expression does change. "Her brother." Daveed says simply then continues, "He's here."

ALRIGHT JUST EDITED This is shorter but I think I like this chapter. Sorry I haven't updated it's been days. My bad. I'll try to update sooner. I think I may make one more person fluent in ASL. Comment who you think it should be. Love ya! ;)