What's up?

Chris POV

As I make my way back up stairs with my coffee and hot chocolate for Liv in case she wanted it I'm stopped by a doctor in the hall close to Liv's room. "Hello I'm Dr. Hansen I'm Liv's Doctor. You're one of the men from the room earlier, correct?" He says to me then I reply with, "Yes I'm Christopher." He then says, "I would like to discuss Liv's file with you and explain what's going on." I respond "Oh yes please do." He goes on continuing to explain her condition. "OK so it seems Liv has a major bone fracture in her leg from the running, she has a few broken ribs, many cuts and bruises. She doesn't seem to be have and internal bleeding she should be-" he was cut off by Oak's mumbled screams coming from Liv's room.

We both rush to her room and we see Oak holding Liv trying to get her to calm her down but he was failing. The look on her face was totally heartbreaking and the look of pain on her face was totally unbearable. I wanted to pick her up and pull her close to my chest and make the pain go away. By now all the all the guys were up and being pushed out of the room by  the nurses that came in a few minutes later. The machines were going crazy and everyone was waiting outside hoping for the best. 

"Oak. What happened?" I ask him hoping he can give me a good explanation for what just happened. "I don't know we were telling each other jokes and her happy smile turned into a look of extreme pain. It killed me." He responded with a strained voice. The other looked confused and concern filled their eyes. We waited for what felt like an eternity for the doctors to come out and tell us she was okay.

Liv's POV

Oak and I were making funny jokes and having a good time waiting for Chris to get back until I felt a sharp pain shoot through my chest and I couldn't handle it. I wanted to scream in pain I wanted to cry but instead I just sat there in pain. I could hear Oak say something, "Liv Liv sweetie hold on." The machines around me were going crazy but I didn't care I was on too much pain. A doctor rushes in and started kicking everyone out as nurses rushed in. It was chaotic in the room by now. The nurses were holding down my arms while the doctor injected something into my arm. I soon began to relax as I'm moved onto a gurney moved somewhere else.

 As I make my way out of the room I see all the guys including Oak and Chris try to rush towards me but are held back. I'm pushed out of sight and I don't know where I'm going and my head is spinning from the painkillers but the meds make me blackout. With the doctor still shouting at the nurses at his side. 

Oak's POV

I watch as Liv is pushed somewhere else in the hospital by the doctor and a few nurses. We all rush to get to Liv but some other nurses hold us back. Chris and I are trying really hard to see where she is going with tears in our eyes. The others guys look at us still confused on the events that played out today. I look at Chris and we held our head low then I'm pulled into a tight hug I look up to see Daveed and I hug back. I look and see Lin hugging Chris already then I see Groff talking to one of the nurses. I assume he is going to see what's going on with Liv. 

After a few seconds I pull away and look around. Leslie is talking with Groff and Daveed is walking towards Chris and Lin. I look and see Anthony with a look of shock, confusion, and worry on his face. I walk over to me and he looks up at me. He looks like he wants to say something but he doesn't. He looks like he is going to have a panic attack or something. He stands there for a few minutes then does something I never thought Anthony would do. He runs. He runs in the opposite direction of Liv and away from us. "Anthony!" I call his name but he keeps running without looking back.

I didn't know what was wrong but this is one of the bravest men that I know and I've never seen him run away from anything. That is until today and I don't even know what he's running from. Everyone makes their way over to me and we watch as Anthony runs out of sight. "What happened with him?" Groff asks. I sigh and respond with, "I don't know." Chris hands me the hot chocolate he had gotten for Liv and said he would get her another later. I mutter a quick 'thanks' and just sit and think while we wait for Liv.

Lin's POV

I embrace Chris in a hug while Daveed does the same to Oak. Clearly they had already talked some with this little girl and have already grown a liking to her in the short time. They had what looked like fear and concern in their eyes. I know that she would be okay. She wasn't in the worst shape when we brought her here. Daveed makes his way over to us while Oak makes his way to a frozen Anthony. Leslie and Groff were trying to figure out what was going on with Liv.

As we finish with Chris and make sure he is okay we turn to Oak and Ant. But we see Anthony running away in the opposite direction of all of this. "Anthony!" Oak calls out. I wonder what happened. I've never seen anything like that ever happen with Ant. He is usually so calm and cool. I was scared for him. He's never broken down like this. Groff and Leslie saw what we saw too. "What happened with him?" Groff asked. We all look at Oak hoping for an explanation but he simply sighs and say, "I don't know." Chris then hands him a cup and Oak mutters a 'thanks' and sits down. They all sit and wait for whatever is going on but I can't. I have to go out and find Anthony. I have to make sure he is ok. At the very least try to get a hold of him.