Found

Liv's POV

After a while I finally went down stairs back into the theatre.The show was over so I knew it was safe. By the time I got down stairs there was absolutely no one in the theatre. All the lights were off and no one was there. Well this is just great I have to walk to Lin's house. Not his fault he left. he probably went to look for me but his fault for not looking upstairs. I look at a clock and learn it is around 11:00 at night. Wow. I didn't think it was that late. I start to make my way out of the theatre to Lin's.

TIMESKIP TO LINS HOUSE

Liv's POV

I get to Lin's house and walk right in. I look around and see the lights off. I walk upstairs to my room and my light is on. I walk up to the door and look inside to see Lin beside my bed. He looked like he was...praying? I stand by the door and listen. "Please let Olivia come home safe. I wouldn't ask for anything. She doesn't have to say a word ever or even look at my like a father or caregiver or anything at all just let her come home. Please god." Lin finishes while I stand confused.

One I've only been gone for a few hours. Two does he really care about me. I think to myself and sigh before going to the living room for a minute then back into my room. He doesn't need to know I've been standing there the whole time. As I make my way into the room I walk right up to Lin and I hug him. I don't really know why I just know he needed it. Not that it was a bad hug. Stop it Liv. He will get rid of you just like your real family. I don't know what caused this thinking but it came to mind. 

Lin seemed a bit taken aback by the hug. he was shocked that I was there but he eventually hugged back. He looked at me and smiled then started freaking out. "Oh my lord you scared everyone. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Lin started firing questions at me and I put my hand up to silence him. He handed me his phone and I wrote, 'I'm fine Lin I promise. I'm sorry I scared you. I'm tired and I need to go to bed.' I finished and handed him the phone.

He nods and he started talking. "Liv you're okay. As long as you're okay you don't need to apologize." Lin said and I nod. I yawn and get in bed with out even changing. "Sleep well princess." Lin said and made his way out of the room. I smile and a few minutes later I fall asleep. 

DREAMLAND

"Daddy! Daddy!" A little Liv says. She laughs as a healthy version of her dad picks her up and spins her around. "Wee!" Liv shouts and laughs. Liv is thrown into the air by her dad. they were happy until she comes back down.

She lands on a bed with her dad in the chair next to the bed. "Daddy!" She shouts but more frantically. He was just fine but then the next second he's....sick. Her father coughs and coughs. he looks like he's suffering. "DADDY!" Liv shouts as she is pushed out of the room while her father is hooked up to some machines.

She pushed into another room with her mother and brother. "This is your fault." Her mother shouted at her. "He would still be alive if it weren't for you." Her brother shouts as he pushes her down to the ground. "I'm sorry!" The regular Liv shouts. She has tears streaming down her face as images of her sick father flashes through her head with every kick she gets from her family.

OUT OF DREAMLAND

Liv's POV

I shoot up in bed in a cold sweat. I gasp for air while I wipe my forehead. I try to catch my breathe but the images of my dad are still flashing through my head. That's not the worse dream I've had but I know I'm not getting back to sleep after that dream. I look at see it's four in the morning and I sigh. I get up and go into the living room. The lights are on as I make my way down stairs. I look and see Vanessa in the kitchen. I walk out into the room and she sees me. "Hey Liv. What are you doing up?" She asked and I just shrug. I sit on the couch and Vanessa joins me. 

"Want a cookie?" Vanessa asked as she hands me a plate of cookies. I nod and sign a quick 'thank you.' She looks at me confused then asks, "I'm assuming that was thank you?" I nod and give her a small smile. I look at her and she looks back at me. "You know you are safe right?" She asks me and I nod my head. Vanessa smiles and stands up. "I've been up way longer than I should have been. I have to go to bed." Vanessa says to me and leaves after she pats my shoulder. I tense at the action but she didn't seem to notice. she was probably too tired. After she is out of the room and I hear her door close I relax.

Now I'm alone but I don't mind. The more alone time I get the more time I get to think about life. It may not be three am with Raman noodles looking at the starts but the view of the city is almost just as great as the start gazing. I sit and look out the window for a long time just thinking about my life and the good and bad parts of my life.

UNEDITED this is kind of a filler chapter and I don't know if this is good enough quality but I think I like this chapter. I hope you guys like it too. Please vote and comment on this.              Love Ya! ;)