Schuyler Sisters

Liv's POV

The three girls in full costume came in and saw me hugging Anthony. ME hugging Anthony. As they made their way over to me I look at them up and down. They look nice but so did my mother. I see Oak smile at me and Anthony never left my side. Lin had made his way to my other side. I look at them skeptically.

"Liv this is-" Lin says but was cut off by a women in a reddish pink dress with long sleeves say or should I say sing, "Renee." Then immediately after the women with light skin in a blue dress with shorter sleeves sings, "Pippa." Then the third women with tan skin and curly hair in a yellow dress with the shortest sleeves comes through the middle of the other two and says, "And Jazzy." All three sing in unison "The Schuyler Sisters." The guys laugh and I sit there confused. "Yeah it doesn't quit have the same ring to it like the original Schuyler Sisters." Jasmine says and soon the women join in the laughter.

I wave a quick 'Hi' then look down away from the women in front of me. The laughter dies down and Lin speaks, "So Liv since we noticed you don't have much so I thought the girls could take you shopping tomorrow. We can even get you stuff for your room." Lin smiles and I look at him confused. I look to Anthony and sign 'Why do you guys want to get me stuff? You don't need to I'm fine.' He then replies with, "Well you don't have many clothes and the girls can take you shopping to get new clothes to wear." He says this and I nod. I don't remember the last time I was taken out shopping for clothes.

I look to Lin then back to Anthony and sign, 'You guys will at least be there right.' I sign kind of frantically. Anthony then translates to Lin and he hugs me. "Yeah. Of course. Daveed, Oak, Anthony, and I will go with you guys." He hugs me and looks at the girls with a sad smile. I don't know why though. He then looks at everyone with a concern face as I put my head down. Soon after this someone with a headset comes in and says the show is starting. Everyone nods and I go to my place in Lin's dressing room and hang out with Groff the entire show pretty much except for when he was on stage.

TIMESKIP TO END OF THE SHOW (BTW SHE HAS BEEN WITH LIN AND THE GUYS FOR A WEEK)

Lin's POV

When the matinee show ended I was very eager to get the guys and Liv and get out of here. We didn't have any other show today so the guys are coming over for dinner and Liv is going to see her new room. I got the guys together and we left the theatre as soon as possible. When she met the girls she had reacted way better than I expected but I was still concerned. Is it just me or did Liv seem more panicked than usual? She doesn't seem to trust the girls as easily as she trusts us but I guess I don't blame her. From what I've heard all her mother ever did to her was yell at her or neglect her. Which would explain why she is the thinnest girl I've ever seen. I wouldn't trust them either. I just hope she warms up to the girls soon.

TIMESKIP TO DINNER

We ended up having a barbecue on the roof of my building and Liv didn't seem to mind. She seemed really happy and I was happy she was getting use to us more. I made Liv wait till after dinner to see her new room. I just hope she likes it. We all laugh and make jokes all through dinner and had a great time. That is until Anthony pulled out some beers for everyone. I notice Liv fidget at the sight of alcohol then Ant immediately puts them away. He says something to Chris who nods and goes back to grilling the last of our food.

Anthony's POV

I pull out some beer for the guys and I see Liv moving around in her chair right when she see them. Before anyone besides Chris and I can see them I put them away and say "I'll save them  for later." Chris nods and goes back to grilling. I start to make my way over to Liv and I notice Lin doing the same thing. I smile at her and she smiles at me. By this time Chris shouts, "Foods done!" Then everyone makes their way over to the table we set up. I push Liv over while saying, "I shall be your escort to dinner away from all the fans and paparazzi." I say in an elegant voice. After I say this Lin comes and joins our little game. "LIV, Liv oh my god it's really you. Lin-Manuel Miranda's daughter. Can I please have your autograph?" I laugh and Daveed joins us.

"OML Liv!" He says and runs over to us. I eventually become my cheesy self. "Hey I am her escort and I was told to keep her away from crazy fans like you and paparazzi. I see Leslie sneak around from behind and hold up his phone. He starts to take pictures of her and she just sits and smiles then looks at me. Liv looks at me and does a dramatic fall in her chair signaling me to save her. "I know kung Fu I can destroy you all in a pit of fire. Waa!" I eventually get in a play fight with all of them and last faced with Lin. "I'm the master you cannot defeat me." Lin says and we get into the most intense play fight ever. Liv is basically dying in her chair at this point. I see Chris come over while I'm 'fighting' with Lin and I watch him push Liv all the way to the table away from me.

"Hey!" I shout then Lin runs back to the table. We all make it back to the table, "You jacked my celebrity." I say to Chris. "She is practically my niece. I can do what I please with her." He says to me and Liv just smiles at all of us. "She is like my little sister." I say and pull her close to me. "Well she is my daughter. What I say over powers anything you guys say." We all laugh as Lin says this and pulls her closer to him. "Now that we are all here can we please eat." Groff says and digs into his food. We all laugh and continue with dinner.

UNEDITED will edit later I wanted to get this part up. I know this part is really crappy but bear with me. It really just a filler chapter until she goes shopping with the girls. Not my best work but I had to think of something.