Oh gosh

Liv's POV
"DADDY!" Little me yells. "Catch me Daddy!" I yell and run around the back yard. I smile at him. He's so healthy and happy. I miss him so much. Lin may be my father figure and my foster dad but he will never be my daddy. No one can replace him. I run to the swing as he starts to chase me. I swing and jump. But I don't land in my daddy's arms. I keep falling down a continuous void.

DREAMLAND

She floats to the ground to see her dad in the hospital. "DADDY!" She yelled and runs to her father's bedside. "Stay strong. I love you." Her father saids to her and kisses her forehead as he slips away. The monitor goes flat. "No! Come on daddy you got to wake up." She say with tears streaming down her face. "No!" She yells.

Lin's POV

I look at the clock. 2:00am. Great no sleep for another night. Hello coffee. I pull up the video Liv was watching earlier. At least I think it's the same video she was watching before I walked in on her. Well it's now or never. 

TINY ASS TIMESKIP TO END OF THE VIDEO

The video ended but I don't move. I know Liv's dad didn't die in the 9/11 accident which is what the video was for but her dad did die. I got that much from the video. What happened anyways that has this child so scared? I sit in silence for a few minutes. I take my ear buds out and make my way to Liv's room. I open the door to see Liv thrashing around. "LIV! Wake up!" I tell her as I shake her genteelly. She doesn't respond. She has tear stains running down her face. I start to panic and shake her a little harder. "No." I hear her say as she shoots up in bed and I look at her.

I quickly snap out of my trance and hug her small fragile form. She sobs quietly into my shirt. I rub her back in soothing motions and whisper it's okay in her ear. She cries for about 7-10 minutes before she is frozen stiff in my arms. I look down at her and frown. "Hey it's okay. I'm here." I say to her and she nods as more tears make there way down her face. The sight breaks my heart. 

I pick her up and wrap her in a blanket and take her to the couch. I hug and look at her. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her and she shakes her head 'no'. I frown. She then lays her head back on my chest and I hug her tighter. Now probably isn't the best time to ask about the video. We sit in silence for a while until I feel her start to relax. I look down and see she fell asleep. I try to move but she latches on to me. I smile at her. She's so cute. I settle down with her and soon fall asleep. 

TIMESKIP TO MORNING TO THE THEATRE

Lin's POV

"LIV!" I yell across the theatre for her to hear me. I smile at  her as she runs over. "Can you go next door and get a starbucks for me and get anything you want for yourself?" I ask her and she smiles and nods. I hand her a twenty as she runs out of the theatre. I smile and Chris makes his way over to me. "Are you sure you want to let her go alone. People are crazy." He says to me and I just shrug. I trust her. "She can go right next door. I trust her and she can always kick them in the knee if something happens. Besides the kid needs some freedom." I say half joking as Chris and I laugh. 

Liv's POV

I run out of the theatre overjoyed. FREEDOM. Even though I'm walking like ten feet it's still freedom. I order and wait. As I'm waiting I hear the door open and see a big group of guys walk in. I make my way closer to the pick up line and wait. That is until I saw him. No. Nonononononono. Crap crap crap crap. Shit Shit Shit Shit. I look at my watch then at the workers. I have to get out of her but not before Lin's coffee it can't be suspicious or he won't let me leave his side. I tap impatiently on the counter. After my order is called I bolt out the door. 

Oh thank god. I don't think he saw me. I rush back to the theatre as fast as I can. I run in and run to Lin's dressing room. I walk in and he smiles at me but it is immediately replaced by a frown. "What's wrong?" He asks and I just shake my head. I hand him his coffee and give him a hug and walk out. As long as I'm with him I'm safe right? I think to myself as I make my way to the greenroom where everyone seems to be. I smile and add my self to the group.

I see Ant and tackle him since he was already on the floor. All you hear is an 'oof' and laughter. "Well hey kiddo." He says and hugs me really tight. I try to push him away but his grip just tightens. I give up and pout in his arms and everyone laughs. He laughs and lets me go and I run out. I run back to Lin's dressing room and flop on his couch. "Tired?" He asks and I nod my head.

He chuckles and sits next to me. "After last night I would think you would be tired." He says and I nod already nodding off. "I'll come get you later." He tells me and I again nod with my eyes closed. He laughs and kisses my forehead. "I love you nineta." 

UNEDITED I'm sorry I haven't updated. School sucks and I have a lot on my plate. But you guys don't care all you want is an update. Here it is. I'm sorry it's kinda bad and very overdue. I will hopefully update soon. Love ya! ;)