OOOKK?

Lin's POV

Liv and I sit in the small room in silence for a small amount of time then I speak up as I hand her my phone. 'Guess who is going to learn sign language!' I say to myself and smile at her. "Would like to meet the guys from the hospital? I know they have been waiting to meet you." I say to her and she looks up at me. She takes my phone and types a quick response then hands me the phone. 'What's going to happen?' I read she looks at me with nervous eyes. "How about tomorrow the guys, you, and I go just go out for the day and get to know each other better." I said something simple giving her a reassuring smile. 

She looks down and shrugs. I frown and continue, "C'mon I know you've grown close with Oak and Chris they will be there. We can go do something fun." She shakes her head no and I sigh. "Well what would you like to do?" I ask and she looks at me confused. "What?" I ask and she types in a quick response. 'What do you mean what I want?' I look at her and respond, "We can do whatever you want either tonight and tomorrow and you can meet the guys and the girls if you would like." She looks at me with fear in her eyes and she shakes her head no right after I said anything about the girls. Hmm that was the weirdest thing. Usually girls are more comfortable around other girls or at least I thought. "Alright, alright. How about just the guys?" I ask and she looks at me a calmer than before. I was happy she was warming up to me in the short time we've been in this closet as weird as that my wound. I smile at her. She faintly smiled back. I can see why Oak and Chris have already grown a liking to this kid.

Oak's POV (POV CHANGE LET"S GO)

I watch Lin go into the closet to see how Liv is doing. They've been in there for 20 minutes now and I haven't heard anything. But Liv can't talk so I don't know exactly what I was expecting for the most part. I haven't seen Anthony at all so I assume he is in our dressing room. As I make my way over to the dressing room to see how he's doing. He may be an amazing actor on stage but behind the curtain he can't lie to the people who mean the most to him. No matter how hard he tries. The most he can do is keep things from us.

I walk up to the door and listen he is on the phone with someone so I walk in quietly. He turns around and throws the water bottle I gave Liv at me. I chuckle and he pulls the phone from his ear for a moment and covers it. "Hey. My water you're dead sir." He whisper yells at me and I continue to laugh and leave the room happy he is better than before. I leave and return to watching the door and waiting for Liv and Lin before Ant can beat the shit out of me. He might be small but he's strong when he's mad and I've taken, yes taken not stolen there is a big difference, his water maybe one or 28 too many times. 

I stand right at the perfect length between my dressing room and the supply closet. Chris makes his way over to me. "How are things going with Liv?" He asks looking in the direction of the closet. I look at him "Well I don't know what to expect. She can't talk and Lin is so confusing so I don't have any idea on what's going on in that room except maybe a name exchange." I look at him. We stand there and wait for a while. 'WAIT! I never go to brag I saw Liv first at 2 something on the morning!' I say to myself. "So you've grown a liking to her?" I ask Chris with a smug look on my face. "Well yes. I have." I smirk, "Well good for you too bad it wasn't first." He looks at me "Oh really." I smile "2:00 something in the morning I woke up to Liv being awake and be the first one to meet her. IN YO FACE BOI!" I yell at him. Chris laughs and responds, "Well at least I didn't fall back asleep for a few more hours waking the entire hospital with snores from hell." We both laugh. 

Liv's POV

Lin and I end spending an hour and a half in the closet "talking" about what plans we are going to make and end up making stupid jokes by the end. At around midnight when everyone has already left Lin and the other guys are going to stay here with me and we are just going to talk about stuff I guess. Lin promised we would talk about what was going to happen with me but he was going to have to discuss it with the guys.

I'm scared about what's going to happen to me now. I don't expect them to keep me but a girl can dream. Even if those dreams are so preposterous that they would never happen in a million years. We eventually eat the box of cookies hidden in the back which may not be the healthiest thing but screw healthy. We make jokes and I smile and my shoulder shake a little not much but a little like I actually am laughing. I probably look retarded af but I'm used to it by now. Lin doesn't seem to mind though.

Lin laughs and then smiles. I look at him and question what he is smiling at. He makes weird faces and I smile. I don't know why but this is the best thing. Sitting in a supply closet with a guy I don't even know making funny faces and "laughing" together. I'm so insane it's a crime. This is the most I've smiled in 3 years though. I'm happier now that I've ever been with my past. We eventually just stare at each other again with smiles on our faces. It was weird but actually pretty fun. But this just reminds me about the other events that are going to happen tonight. I sigh and we start to make our way out of the closet.

OML THIS IS SO BAD! I actually couldn't think of anything good to happen so I wrote crap. I will try to be better next time and hopefully write something that is not shitty later. Sorry writer's block. Love Ya! ;)