"Liv..."

Liv's POV

"Liv..." I here Lin say my name and I look up to my dad. "Can I see him?" I ask and he nods. Before I knew it I was standing at the end of my bed but not in my body. The cast was here all sleeping in uncomfortable looking chairs. Except Lin.

He's sitting by my bedside with my hand in his. "Please come back to us. I know it hurts but you have to come back. You have so much time left." He says as tears roll down his face. I frown and look at me. I have tubes in my nose and I'm hooked up to multiple machines. I'm super pale and look kind of lifeless. Actually really lifeless.

I look around and see everyone with tear stains running down their faces.

"I didn't even get to thank you for saving my life. I can't live without my daughter Olivia, my life saver. Please I need you to come back to us, let me thank you in person. None of us are complete without you. We all miss you. I promise I won't let you come back to this place at least not for a while as much as I can." He says and I chuckle.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I say and he looks over in my direction. He shrugs and turns back to me. I go over to his side and give him a hug. 

"Liv?" Lin says and I pull away and look at him. "I know you're here somewhere. I love you so much. Look at everyone in this room. We all love you. Can you please come back to us?" He says and I just respond with, "I'll try." I say and look back at my dad. He smiles and nods. 

I walk over to him and he picks me up and puts me on his shoulder like Oak does all the time. I sadly smile and look over at him. "They'll be lost without you." My dad says to me. I just nod.

"Liv you're the daughter I always wished I had. You're our everything. You've made our lives so much better. I know your just my foster daughter but I want to change that. I want you to officially be my daughter if you want to be my daughter. I don't know when it can happen but it's something you will look forward to. Everyone here is your family. You will be coming back to your family you are not alone. I promise." Lin says trying to get me to come back. 

He broke down and started crying. I get down and rush to Lin side and wrap him in a hug. He shifts and looks to where I am. "Liv?" He says and I nod. He probably can't feel anything though. "Yes I'm right here. I'll try I just need more time." I say crying even though he cant's here me. He just sat there for a minute and I kiss his cheek. He puts his hand to his cheek and cries more. 

My dad looks over at me with tears in his eyes. "You have to go back. I'll be here waiting for when it's your time." He says while I continue to cry on Lin.

"I just need more time." I say and he picks me up again. He pulls me into a hug and I cry even more. I'm going to miss him all over again and the pain will be worse because I had a choice this time to stay. I look and see my dad crying. "We can stay here for a while." He says and smiles which makes me smile.

"I love you daddy and I always will." I say and he kisses my head. I look back at Lin and see him look in our direction. "Thank you." Lin mouths to my dad and my dad just nods. "Can he see us?" I ask my dad and he looks at me.

My dad kneels down to my level and looks in my eyes like I was six. "Sorta. He thinks he can hear us and he can but he'll forget everything. He can feel us here he may even be able to see us but not really. It's more like faint looking shadows no one would notice unless you look really hard. But since he can kind of hear us he can tell we are here." My dad tells me an I just nod.

I turn to Lin and smile. "I love you." I say to him and he mouths 'I love you too' like he can't talk. I then realize that I'm talking to him.

"Can he here me talking?" I ask my dad and he slightly nods. "It's more that he can hear what you say but can't really hear the voice. It's as if he's lip reading but he's not. It's confusing." He say and I just nod. He's right it is confusing. 

"Do you want to stay?" My day asks me and I just nod. "I want to see what the others say." I said this and my dad nods. I look over at Lin and see that he has fallen asleep. I look around the room and they all look like they aren't waking up far a while.

"What can we do while we wait for them to wake up?" I turn to my dad and he smiles then looks at me. "I have an idea." He says this and I give him a confused look. He snaps his finger and we are at the park we always went to. It's a memory. I see my mom, dad, brother, and I. We were all happy. This was when she still loved me.

"I miss these days." I say and give my dad a small smile. I really did love my life at this time. I loved my mom and loved my brother. We sit back and watch our old family play together and look like the happiest family in the world. At the time we were and I miss that.

"You'll be happy like this again. I promise." My dad says to me and I just nod not really believing him. "Believe me." He says while I chuckle. He knows me so well. "You won't be there so I'll never be this happy." I say and he frowns. 

"It will be new kind of happy." He say and I just nod. He hugs me and we look back at the scene in front of us. This is one of my favorite memories.

My dad comes from behind my and throws me in the air. I scream and my brother comes and gets me and we both try to climb the impossible slide and I see my mom and dad kiss. I smile at the sight. It was...beautiful. Tears came to my eyes. 

My dad looks at me and kisses my head and wipes the tear from my face before we go back to the hospital room.

UNEDITED I have an idea for a Christmas chapter but it will probably come tomorrow or the day after. I just need to get some filler chapter and fluff really quick. I will try to update a lot. I'm going to try to update at least 2-3 chapter today. I just need time. Please tell me what you think and don't forget to check out my new book. Please comment and vote. Love y'all! ;)