More Time

She has now been in the hospital for a little over a couple weeks in a coma. The girls went on a different day because I'm the author and can do that. So suck it up buttercup.

Jazzy's POV

I walk in and put my gift to her on the table in the room. I left a get well card along with a Hamilton elephant and a portable DVD player and movies for when she wakes up. Because she is waking up no matter what y'all think.

"Hey sweetheart. I know you're in there. Everyone's a mess without you. The guys don't really eat anymore or sleep hardly anymore either. Chris is the one who has been trying to get the guys to eat but he's stopped and look worse everyday. It's only been less than a week and they are torn apart. Seb also needs his sister back. So you gotta come back. I know you're going to come back." I say and cry. No one is in here so they can't see me.

"I'm sorry for the water works I miss my little sister back. I feel like I'm missing something and it's you. We need you back." I say and think about what song to sing to her.

"Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now. Look around, look around...." I sang trying to keep my voice under control and rubbed her head as I sang. I smile at her. 

Renee's POV

I walk in the room after Jazzy rushes out into Anthony's arms and breaks down. I peek my head inside and see her lying in the bed. Honestly I don't know what I was expecting when I looked inside. I sit by her bed and put my hand on hers. I put the fake pink flowers I got her and the card on the table in the room. 

"Hey girl. I hope you know that you have to wake up sooner or later. You're like my daughter. It's official I adopted you a long time ago. Well not actually Lin is going to do that. He already called it. But don't tell him I told you. He wants it to be a surprise." I say and laugh but I immediately frown again. 

"You got to wake up honey. As much as you don't want to and as much as it hurts you can pull through but you got to wake up. We all love you." I say and stroke her head as I finish. I sing through Satisfied a couple times before I leave. 

Pippa's POV

"Hey hun. We miss you. We want you back. I know it hurts but I know you'll get better. You're the strongest little girl I know. We need you back hun. There is so much here. I want to see you become the greatest little dancer I know you are. I know everything is falling apart without you. The guys are a total mess. It's only been almost what? Three weeks. I know you'll find your way back here to you family. We are here for you when you wake up." I say to her.

I put the box of chocolate I got for her that said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." I also put my card I got for her on the table with the rest of her cards. There are about 10 cards on the table from everyone. I see writing on all of them. She'll be busy when she wakes up. I smile at her then I hear a knock on the door.

I look and see Renee and Jazzy. "Can we sing with you?" Renee asked and I just nod trying not to cry. We sang a mellow version of Schuyler Sisters for her. That was one of her favorite songs. "Am I the only one who wants to hear her voice more than ever?" I ask them and they just nod in agreement. I rush out of the room before I start to cry and when I get out there Jazzy and Renee are calling my name and Lin basically catches me in his arms to keep me from running anymore,

"Shh it's okay. It's okay." He says to me while I cry for a couple minutes. No much but I still cry. She is the best friend anyone could ask for. Beside we are all weird theatre people it's not easy for us to make friends. When one part of our family is hurt all of us are hurt.

I look at Lin to see he has tears rolling down his face. He let go of me and walks into the room as he continues to cry. We all follow him as he sits back down in his spot by Liv's bedside. All the guys file in with tears racing down their cheeks. They all look like hell. I felt so bad for all of them. I rush to the gift shop and buy a get well card and have Renee and Jazzy sign it.

I hand Lin the card and he looks at the card. "What is it?" He asks before he takes it. "Read it." I say simply and he reads it real quick before busting into laughter. "What does it say?" Daveed asks and I just smirk.

After a minute Lin controls himself enough to read the card. "It say 'get well soon. Y'all look like hell. I hop you recover from you're shitty personality and health care choices.'" Lin finishes and soon everyone erupts into laughter. "Where the hell did you find that?" Lin asks. "The gift shop." I simply say as the laughter dies down.

"S-Shit." Leslie says lowly. We all look at over at Leslie to see him grab his shoulder in pain. He groans in pain before getting up and almost falling. "LESLIE!" Daveed yells and steadies Leslie before he can fall. "I-I'm d-dizzy. My shoulder hurts." Leslie strains to say as he grabs his shoulder in pain again. Daveed sits him down I his chair. "Someone get a nurse." Daveed says before grabbing the wheel chair outside the room.

"I'm taking Leslie to his room." Daveed says and takes Leslie out of the room. We all look at each other concerned for Liv and Leslie. What is happening to us.

UNEDTIED I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I promise the Christmas kind of chapter is coming very soon. I promise don't kill me I just need more time. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for the amazing comment y'all are so nice and sweet I want to cry. Love y'all! ;)