NINE

E X P O S E D
C H A P T E R N I N E

ANDREA had never been so overwhelmed by so many stores surrounding her. Everywhere she looked was a store where she could have bought everything. From Brandy Melville to Sephora to Topshop to MAC Cosmetics, she regretted having not worked a few extra hours back home.

She was already decorated with four bags filled with makeup and clothes, and she wasn't done yet. The Grove had countless of famous shops that weren't in San Francisco that she wanted to visit. With a strawberry Jamba Juice smoothie in hand, Andrea shopped her little heart away until she had a little over a hundred dollars left, a hundred dollars which would have to last her for the next two days.

Andrea sat on a nearby bench, fatigued, throwing her head back. She always thought people exaggerated when they said they got exhausted from shopping, but now she understood that they really weren't.

Ethan and his twin brother laughed at the girl.

"Oh, can one of you take a photo?" Andrea had jumped up with realisation, whipping out her phone and handing it to Ethan. She quickly posed, Ethan smiling at her playful antics, before he handed her phone back to her and she smiled in satisfaction. All of a sudden, something had caused Andrea to look up in curiosity.

A small group of three girls, all teenagers, perhaps just under Andrea's age, had approached the twins nervously.

"Hi, do you mind if we get a picture?" One of them had spoken up, a weak smile on her face.

"Not at all," Grayson smiled, and each fan took turns taking a selfie with both twins. Afterwards, they made short conversation. Ethan and Grayson asked how the girls were and how their day had been. They had also asked for their names, which they found out were Kelsey, Louise and Alyssa.

Andrea smiled. Watching the boys interact with their fans made her heart warm. They were so genuinely kind to the people who supported them. A little bit awkward, too, but still kind and grateful.

"Do you guys want a group photo, maybe?" Andrea piped up, standing up off the bench. The girls turned to look at her and she noticed that their eyes lit up a little. There was a hint of awe in their faces, and Andrea was curious as to why.

The fans nodded in response, each of them handing Andrea their phones and allowing her to take more photos.

"Can I get a picture with you, too?" One of the girls said, Alyssa.

"Me?" Andrea questioned, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

Alyssa nodded, worry taking over her features.

"Why me? I'm not famous," Andrea chuckled.

"I just think you're really pretty. And I love your Instagram feed," Alyssa explained, and realisation struck Andrea.

Suddenly she knew why she had been recognised– ever since Ethan had followed her on Instagram the day before, and Grayson that morning, she had received waves upon waves of followers. Her follower count had gone from around 300 to over 2,000, and she found it quite frightening.

Nevertheless, she took the picture, with Kelsey and Louise, too.

"We're sorry if we're bothering you," Kelsey said to Andrea and the twins, an apologetic look on her tan face.

"Not at all! It was so nice to meet you guys. Tag me in the photos so we can chat later," Andrea smiled and found herself a little shocked when Kelsey pulled her in for a hug, but quickly hugged back tight. The warm feeling in her heart remained, even after the three girls had bid their goodbyes and left.

"They were so sweet," Andrea swooned.

"I think you handled our fans better than us," Grayson chuckled, admittedly impressed. He was surprised that the fans took a liking to Andrea, and weren't rude out of jealousy or anything of that sort.

"I made friends," Andrea shrugged.

After a while, Ethan spoke again. "Why don't we head home?"

________

andreugh
The Grove

Liked by ethandolan, graysondolan and 476 othersandreugh did i really go to the grove if i didnt instagram itView all 132 commentsethandolan prettylouise

andreugh did i really go to the grove if i didnt instagram it
View all 132 comments
ethandolan pretty
louise.pearce 😻😻
ig.userxx is she dating ethan
kels_x this was before I met you😍
dolanfan_22 Leave the twins alone your irrelevant
graysondolan You're cute
maisieeeee THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND
maisieeeee @graysondolan @ethandolan BACK OFF SHES MINE