SIXTEEN

E X P O S E D
C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N

THE next morning, Grayson had suggested to Ethan, Cameron and Andrea to go out and get breakfast. Andrea knew it was to avoid the inevitable awkwardness that would arise between them, and that was clever of him.

Breakfast went on at a small café a short drive away from the twins' apartment, where they usually got their acai bowls and pancakes. Andrea was promised that they were the best acai bowls in all of Los Angeles and despite it being the only acai bowl she'd had in Los Angeles, she believed them. It was better than anything she'd had in San Francisco.

Grayson and Andrea managed to contribute well to conversations, mostly by ignoring each other and only laughing at the a joke the other made when necessary. Every time they looked at each other, however, it brought back memories of the night before and they immediately glanced in the other direction.

After breakfast, the group settled on going to the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Andrea's sake. Despite being told that it was severely overrated, Andrea insisted that it was a necessity to visit it while in Los Angeles.

Her camera roll ended up being filled with photos of Andrea and her favourite celebrities' stars including Patrick Swayze, Keanu Reeves and Viola Davis. She couldn't wait to tell her stepmom about it, since they were the movie geeks of the family.

As they moved along the famed street, Andrea stumbled upon perhaps her favourite type of shop– vintage clothes. She ran inside without a single word to the others and before long she was pulling clothes off of racks and practically sprinting to the changing rooms. Sure, San Francisco had plenty of vintage clothing stores, but Andrea couldn't resist going into one no matter where she was.

Ethan took off-guard photos of the girl 'in her element' and even told her to pose for one, to which she gladly complied.

The twins and Cameron weren't the biggest fans of vintage items, but Ethan was satisfied upon finding a Harley Davidson tee, Grayson with a Levi's denim jacket and Cameron with a pair of boyfriend jeans.

Everyone was happy leaving the store, especially Andrea, who had a bag the size of her full of vintage clothes.

"Where to now?" Cameron asked the twins.

Andrea paid no attention as they began to discuss sights she might have wanted to see. She was too busy staring at someone a couple of feet away from them, eyes squinting and the cogs in her brain turning as she tried to figure out if it was who she thought it was. Once the girl turned around and Andrea had a better view of her, she gasped and jumped in overwhelming excitement.

"Ethan! Ethan," she exclaimed. "That's Andrea Russett! We have to go thank her!"

Ethan's eyes widened and all of a sudden he was twirling around to see if Andrea was right– and she was. Andrea Russett, the YouTuber, stood laughing with a bunch of friends outside of a café.

"Thank her for what?!" Ethan questioned.

"If it weren't for her we wouldn't have met," Andrea grinned, taking Ethan's hand and attempting to drag him towards the YouTuber, but he was a lot stronger than her and hardly budged before he yanked his hand away from her and frowned.

"I'm not going over there," he insisted, crossing his arms like a little child.

"Why not?"

"I'll tell you later. If you wanna talk to her by yourself, then go," Ethan explained.

With a roll of her eyes, Andrea approached the small group, recognising a few of them.

"Andrea Russett, hi," she greeted, quickly gaining the girl's attention.

"Hi, how are you?" she asked, smiling wide. She was a lot more gorgeous in person.

"I'm great," Andrea replied, returning the smile. "My name's Andrea Russett, too."

"No way!"

"Yup. Ethan Dolan snapchatted me thinking I was you, and we sort of became friends, so I just wanted to thank you I guess," Andrea chuckled, and the YouTuber's face fell exactly like Ethan's.

"You're welcome," she chuckled, evidently trying to hide her nervousness at the mention of the name. "Are you two together, or?"

"No! No."

"Ah. Well, you're really pretty. Ethan would be one lucky man if you end up together. You want a picture?"

"Sure," Andrea said, although she wished she could have politely said no, what with the blush that was creeping onto her cheeks. She'd look ridiculous in the photo. Andrea pulled out her phone and one of the other Andrea's friends offered to take the photo. The two Andrea Russetts smiled until they heard the camera sound and Andrea received her phone again.

"I have to get going," she said, glancing behind her to find Ethan's face begging her to hurry up. "It was nice to meet you."

"You too!" Andrea smiled once again, and Andrea returned to the Dolans, two of which were smirking. The remaining one was not happy, and he was making it obvious by his pouting lip.

"You're such a drama queen," Andrea rolled her eyes again.

"If you knew why I'm acting like this, you'd know I'm not a drama queen."

"Nothing even happened, Ethan. You are too a drama queen," Cameron piped in as they began to move back towards where Ethan's car was parked a few blocks away.

"Thank you, Cameron," Andrea giggled.

Ethan didn't say anything after that.

________

andreugh
Hollywood Walk of Fame

Liked by maisieeeee, graysondolan and 3,401 othersandreugh vintage clothes store was the best part about the walk of fameView all 744 commentsdolanss you are so beautiful!!!maisieeeee BAEcarepndail_dolans When will you leave the twins alone omgeth...

andreugh vintage clothes store was the best part about the walk of fame
View all 744 comments
dolanss you are so beautiful!!!
maisieeeee BAE
carepndail_dolans When will you leave the twins alone omg
ethandolan I got to see this irl😙

[ you guys are slacking in comments. i'm disappointed. ]