EIGHTEEN

E X P O S E D
C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

BEFORE long, the day came when Andrea was leaving Los Angeles. She had spent her last day, the day before, exploring the campuses of UCLA and USC, two of the colleges she had in mind. Ethan, like Grayson, was surprised, not to mention impressed. She had never mentioned her education to him.

The airport had never been more dull, and the sight of people sobbing as they left behind relatives made it all worse.

Not only was Andrea exhausted due to the fact that it was 8 a.m., but she already missed exploring the City of Angels. She regretted spending only a week there, but plane tickets were only so cheap. With a few months however, she planned to come back.

Andrea stood with Cameron in her embrace, with Grant in her grasp, too.

"We should have spent more time together," Andrea sighed, squeezing the girl tight. She had clicked well with her when Andrea wasn't spending time with the twins.

"You have my number, just text me anytime," Cameron assured her, and they swayed from side to side quickly before pulling apart.

Next was the part Andrea dreaded most. She threw her arms around Grayson and clung to his body as if her life depended on it, while Ethan and Cameron bid their farewells to each other.

"Thank you for making this trip amazing," Andrea whispered, burying her face into the boy's chest. She revelled in his warmth and took in his smell one last time, the slightly sweet, warm smell of cologne and aftershave. Her fingers knotted through his fluffy curls. God knew when she was going to be able to do that again.

"I'll miss you," Grayson hummed into her hair, inhaling her flowery scent and rubbing circles into her back. "Come back soon."

"I will, I promise. I'll call you and text you and FaceTime you."

"Good. Also, don't tell Ethan what happened between us. He might now wanna know," Grayson insisted. After that he pulled away, waiting until Andrea nodded in confirmation. There was wariness in her eyes and upon Grayson seeing it, he shot her a 'don't worry about it' look. She turned away from him.

Andrea and Ethan sighed simultaneously.

"Thank you guys so much for everything," Andrea said, pulling Grayson and Cameron for a final bear hug. Ethan was left scanning the surroundings in case any fans approached them. It was a surprise that no one had spotted them yet, seeing as there was always at least a small group that was able to find out enough information about Ethan and his brother's travels.

"Andrea, let's go, we're gonna miss our flight," Ethan chuckled. She was so different compared to the Andrea he used to talk to on Snapchat. She was much softer and kinder when she had to screen to hide behind, it still shocked him the odd time.

Reluctantly, the girl pulled away and with a weak smile, began to follow Ethan to their gate, Grayson and Cameron waving them off.

[ sorry about the filler. ]