NINETEEN

E X P O S E D
C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

THE flight from L.A. to San Francisco had gone remarkably smoothly. It only lasted an hour and forty minutes, and Andrea had slept through the whole journey, while Ethan was in and out of slumber. He took Andrea's sleeping state to his advantage and snapped plenty of photos to use against her later. Revenge.

After leaving the arrival area, Andrea was on her tippy toes in search of a certain brunette girl. Disappointed eyes of connections glared at her when she wasn't who they were anticipating.

"Who are you looking for?" Ethan asked, concerned by her frantic features. Her head twisted from left to right constantly, her eyes observing the entire hall.

"Ronnie," was all Andrea murmured.

"Veronica's coming?" Ethan exclaimed, suddenly anxious. He was not on good terms with Andrea at all, and wasn't prepared to meet her again just yet.

"My parents are working," Andrea told him, pulling out her phone to send her sister a text.

veronicunt

Andrea sighed impatiently, showing Ethan the text

"Why don't we just call a cab?" he suggested. His desperation to avoid Veronica made Andrea roll her eyes.

"You can't avoid my sister forever. I thought you wanted to make amends with her."

"I do, but I haven't thought of what I wanna say to her. Plus I'm. . . jetlagged," Ethan whined.

"No, you're not." Andrea punched the boy's arm playfully, grinning at his ability to joke no matter the circumstance. "She's already on her way, so–"

Andrea was interrupted when Ethan's name was called out, forcing the pair to whip around in search of the voice. A group of perhaps fifteen young girls were crowded together, all sharing expressions of astonishment at the sight of him. They rushed towards him, shoving past one another to get as close to him as possible.