THIRTEEN

E X P O S E D
C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N

FOR many hours after that, Grayson and Andrea indulged in deep, but not existentially-deep, conversations. Andrea talked about going home. She was going to miss Los Angeles a lot, but nothing ever beat being in San Francisco with her family and her pet bunny. Little did she know, Grayson felt the exact same way. Any time he went back to New Jersey, he was instantly several times happier. He never wanted to leave L.A., though. He moved to pursue his dreams and that was what he wanted to continue doing. Still, Andrea would rather see him, and Ethan, be happy, rather than successful and unhappy.

"I just remembered something, too," Grayson grinned.

"What is it?" Andrea's eyebrows were knitted together in curiosity. It was golden hour, and the late sun's orange glow was breathtaking, especially on Grayson's features.

"When we were texting on Snapchat a few months ago, I said I wanted to go surfing with you. You said you couldn't see it happening. ."

Andrea's mouth dropped, and she gasped, feigning betrayal. "I can't believe you brought that up. I can't believe you. I hate you."

"No you don't. Just admit it, you're whipped for me."

"You're fucking ridiculous," Andrea exclaimed, but Grayson's shit-eating smirk was contagious, and the girl found herself laughing.

"It's okay, Andrea, a lot of girls are whipped for me. Don't be embarrassed about it," he teased.

"You're the worst," Andrea rolled her eyes, but in a playful manner, and shoved at the boy, but she hardly nudged him.

"Whatever you say."

When the sun was beginning to set and disappear under the horizon, Grayson and Andrea packed up their things and headed back to Grayson's car. Before they could get in and drive off, however, a girl had approached them. She was short, tanned and relatively-mature looking.

"Hi, Grayson," she chirped. "Can we get a photo?"

"Of course," the boy replied, smiling.

"You want me to take it?" Andrea offered.

"Yeah," the presumed fan said and handed her phone to Andrea, who waited until the two posed to snap a few pictures.

"What's your name?" Grayson asked, once the girl received her phone again. She began to flick through the pictures.

"Brianna. Everyone calls me Bri, though."

"Nice to meet you, Brianna. This is Andrea," Grayson gestured towards the girl who stood awkwardly and watched as the boy interacted with Brianna. Unlike the last time Andrea and the twins encountered fans, this fan was not quite as warm towards Andrea. It wasn't a surprise, however. Andrea would be naive to think she was adored by every one of their fans.

"Nice to meet you, too, and I know who she is," Brianna responded, smiling after she was satisfied with her photos. "So, where's Ethan? Not that I'm mad I met you, but it's weird to see you without him," she questioned. She had a surprising amount of confidence for a fan who had just met her idol, both Andrea and Grayson were quite surprised by it.

"He wasn't feeling too good." Grayson didn't hesitate for a moment when he had come up with his lie, since it was one already told. It was exactly what Andrea was told when she asked why Ethan wasn't joining them. Neither girl had questioned it.

"Ah. Tell him I hope he feels better soon."

"Yeah, I will," Grayson said. He hadn't noticed the subtle dirty looks Andrea had been receiving from Brianna. They could have easily been mistaken for being accidental, like she had pulled a face of discomfort while coincidentally looking at Andrea, but she knew well that wasn't the case.

Brianna and Grayson made more small talk about insignificant things like the beach they were on, until Andrea shot Grayson a look that begged him to leave.

"Well, we gotta get going," Grayson began, pulling out his phone and staring at the blank screen for a moment. "Ethan says he's not doing so good." He looked to Andrea, concern crossing both their faces.

"That's okay," Brianna replied, but her disappointment was evident.

"Again, it was nice to meet you," Grayson told the girl, who had lunged at him for one final hug. After that, he sat into his car along with Andrea and their journey back to the apartment began.

________

graysondolan

Liked by andreugh, ethandolan and 482,071 othersgraysondolan Beach dayView all 12,921 commentsandreugh creds?maisieeeee hey sexydolantwinns HOT

graysondolan Beach day
View all 12,921 comments
andreugh creds?
maisieeeee hey sexy
dolantwinns HOT

andreugh
Surfrider Beach

Liked by ethandolan, graysondolan and 1,472 othersandreugh sand and salt in my hairView all 588 commentsdolan_lover3 Was she with Grayson?maisieeeee fuck it up girlieethandolan Wow

andreugh sand and salt in my hair
View all 588 comments
dolan_lover3 Was she with Grayson?
maisieeeee fuck it up girlie
ethandolan Wow..
bri.anna @dolan_lover3 she was I met them together
insta.user.1 so which one of the twins is she dating
andreugh @insta.user.1 neither of them?? girls can be friends with guys without hopping on their dicks, what a wild concept right?
graysondolan Holy sh!t 😍

[ do you ship andrea with grayson or ethan? ]