~ Chapter 10 ~

For the last day of the summit, it was spent with relaxing, fun times and games by the Gods. They were outside of the Palace, in the lovely gardens and grassy fields. Everyone was laughing, having fun and other whatnot. Well, most of them were. Some of them were still a bit unsure of having a yokai as a familiar, so many insults were being thrown around about her.

Kyoko was sitting in the middle of a grassy plains, away from the partying that was happening in the morning. Her eyes glazed over them, watching and waiting for something to happen. She looked at her hands, imaginary blood coming into her sights as she remembered last night. She sighed and laid down on her back, staring at the bright blue sky. Her black eyes glued to the weirdly shaped clouds in the sky. She starts to name the kind of creatures the clouds were shaped in her head.

A bear... A dog.... A rat.... Pudding... A cat... Another dog.... A dead corpse.... Wait, a dead corpse? Never mind, it looks like one. Moving on... Panda.... Ant... Dark clouds looking like its' going to rain on my at any time... A horse...

Five minutes later...

It was raining cats and dogs as the gods ran into the palace. Kyoko shook her head, I wasn't aware it could rain in the God realm. I thought this realm was controlled by gods so they could control the weather, can't they?

She heard crying, and it soon turned to wailing. At the same time, the rain became worse and worse as the wailing became louder and louder. Oh, this is a cause from a Rain God, a very upset Rain God. She could hear the sounds of the other gods trying to calm the Rain God down, but their attempts were in vain, she or he continued to cry even harder. Judging from the wailing, Kyoko summarise that the Rain God was a female.

After 10 minutes of watching the gods try and fail to cheer up the God, she decided to take action herself. She was beginning to get annoyed from the noise anyway. She carried her body across the room, following the wailing noises until she arrived at a golden, heavily decorated door. Outside the door, she can hear female voices trying to stop the crying god from crying.

Kyoko was about to open the door, a voice intervened. "What are you doing?" She turned her head to see a certain brown-haired man.

"I thought I would try to calm the crying god, is all. Her wailing is beginning to get on my nerves, and it seems it's getting on the other god's nerves as well," Kyoko stated honestly.

Takehiko sighs, "I suppose so. Try not to make her cry anymore than she has - your words are like knives when you talk, so choose your words carefully or all this realm will be flooded instead of sunny."

"Understood," Kyoko replied, opening the door and entering inside alone.

Her eyes landed on a blue haired girl wearing a blue kimono with three females surrounding her, who was comforting her - or at least, trying to. The black-haired girl said "Move, leave her to me," the God's looked at her, about to glare at her and to tell her to go away. However, the look Kyoko gave them made them think otherwise and left the Rain god with her.

"It's you... What are you doing here?" The Rain God asks, almost glaring at Kyoko.

Kyoko shrugs and walks over to the God, "No absolute reason. I just wanted to know why you were crying is all. So, what's wrong?"

"Why should I tell you?" The Rain God said sharply.

Kyoko thinks about it and answers "Who knows. It's not like I can hurt you anyway, so relax. You can talk to me, I'm not here to pry. I'll listen."

The Rain God looked at Kyoko, unsure. "Well, you don't seem as bad as everyone makes you out to be... But promise me you won't go telling me to get over it or anything."